Competitive Squad Searching Thread

kAb

Inkling
NNID
kAb1307
Hi everyone, long time lurker but finally joined up today. I've been playing with Squids of Avylon but they don't seem to have four dedicated players yet. I'm sick of randoms in ranked and I really want to start entering tournaments with people who understand the game.

My background is in competitive fighting games, mainly tekken and soul calibur. I'm a quick learner who always keeps up with the meta. I generally like to pick a character/weapon and stick with it regardless of "bad" matchups. Here is my info...

-Forum name: kAb
-Current weapon: Krak-on Roller/ My play style is very versatile. I have no problem babysitting objectives if need be, or pushing into enemy territory to stall/cause confusion. Overall survival is my most important quality. I have excellent map awareness and stealth ability.
-NNID: kAb1307
-Preferred group age: 18+
-Contact: I have Skype and teamspeak capability. If you are interested in giving me a try message me here and we can run some duo or quad ranked.

RiDEL

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
RiDEL_Puff
I really want to get into this game but my group WarioWare Ink is basically all EU and I'm NA so I'm looking for a new squad to join for scrims and tournaments.

-Forum name: RiDEL
-Current weapon: Rapid Blaster Deco/ New Squiffer
-NNID: RiDEL_Puff
-Preferred group age: 16+
-Contact: Skype and my id is RiDEL_Puff. I can also use Discord if necessary.

I'm dying to work with a team in this game.

robotmanatee

Inkling
NNID
Exuros
Forum name: robotmanatee
-Current weapon/role: Splattershot Pro/ N-Zap '89 - I switch between them depending on the map rotation however generally its the Splattershot Pro. I generally prefer being on the attack rather than the defense however I am willing to go defensive if necessary, For sub weapons I tend to switch again for the splattershot as both have their advantages.
-NNID: Exuros
-Preferred group age: 16+

Last edited:

Pokébro

Inkling
NNID
Jaut560
  • Forum Name: Pokebro
  • Current Role/Weapon: Tentatek Splattershot, Splatter shot Jr, Aerospray, Carbon Roller, Krak-on Roller, Splattershot Pro. I can pretty much use any weapon except chargers and blasters.
  • NNID: Jaut560
  • Your Age: 25
  • Age Range of Group you are looking for: 18+
  • Additional Contact Information: PM me for Skype info. I play on Monday - Thursday only. I work 12 hour shifts on the weekend.

Last edited:

CinnaDonut

Inkster Jr.
NNID
SerFiora
  • Forum Name: CinnaDonut
  • Current Role/Weapon: My weapon choice varies. From the 52 Gal. Deco, the Slosher, the Krakon Splat-Roller, the 96 Gal. Deco, and the Splattershot Pro. I do occasionally use weapons with the Inkzooka and Bubbler special, but that's once every blue moon. My role is that I like to kill bad guys? I guess I'm a support? I'm an aggressive player who plays offensively (as stated with the killing thing) and defensively (mostly in Splat Zones. I like the guard the zone).
  • NNID: SerFiora
  • Your Age: 16
  • Age Range of Group you are looking for: Any? As long as everyone is respectful and we can all get along :D
  • Additional Contact Information: N/A
  • Hours of Play: That varies honestly, but I'm most available during the week

galacticremix

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-1934-6925-3589
Posting this again since I'm looking for an active squad!

• Forum Name: Galacticremix
  • Current Role/Weapon: Aerospray Rg, Inkbrush(regular), occasionally slosher. I'm mostly an offensive/stealthy player and usually like to sneak around and splat people from behind and usually take places where people will hide or camp. I can cover turf or kill, but if it's ranked I do tend to just wipe people out when I can.
  • NNID: pinklover1
  • Your Age: 17
  • Age Range of Group you are looking for: preferably 15-20 so people can be near my age range, but in the end it doesn't matter if there is skill.
  • Additional Contact Information: My Steam, skype and twitter are all galacticremix, but I prefer you pm me first before adding!
  • Hours Played: I've been playing since it came out! I'm too obsessed with the squid game

Vivillon32238

Inkling
NNID
ryan32238
Name: Vivillon32238
Role/Weapon: I tend to lean towards playing a more support/defensive role. I use the brushes (especially regular inkbrush), dynamos, tri-slosher, and the krak-on. I'm very good at securing areas. I also like to take enemies from behind.
NNID: Ryan32238
Hours of play: I have been playing since the game came out, I would be avalible most of the week.

Last edited:

RCrew | KCsquid

Inkling
NNID
KaceyProGamer
Would any already established squad like to merge with us? We have both EU and NA players. Our group is located on skype and has about 10 somewhat active people, but it's not enough to get 4 man squad battles going consistently. If anyone would like to take up on this offer PM me or add my skype: kacey.okafor

If anyone from EU or NA is looking for a squad and would like to help us grow, go ahead and add my skype: kacey.okafor

MadWolf

Inkling
NNID
UltimateSableye
  • Forum Name: MadWolf
  • Current Role/Weapon: Slosher and Carbon Roller.
  • NNID: UltimateSableye
  • Your Age: 14
  • Age Range of Group you are looking for: N/A.
  • Additional Contact Information:
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DarkScarTheForce
  • Time available: Almost anytime, just call.
  • Language: I'm Brazilian and obviously speak Portuguese, but I can speak English very well and a bit of Spanish.

Last edited:

Azza

Pro Squid
NNID
Barricade31
  • Forum Name: Azza
  • Country: CHINA, I'm looking for a USA group to play with thats minus 12hrs behind me, meaning I would play 6am to 8am. 6pm-8pm EST, every other day. I would like to fit outside a tightkit group and assist with making up the numbers, being cut out from playing because their are too many available is fine. With being in China, I have good internet and normally don't have issues, but that would need to be tested.
  • Current Role/Weapon: Custom Blaster / Luna, Slosher. My gear setup is intended to be dmg up and bomb range. Custom for point seeker and soon the Neo Luna using Burst bombs. I prefer to play to the objective.
  • NNID: Barricade31 (In-game name "Barricade")
  • Your Age: 29
  • Additional Contact Information: I have skype, I'm active on squidboards and I would be active in any chats such as skype, wechat and whatsapp.

SafetyPoncho

Inkster Jr.
NNID
SafetyPoncho
  • Forum Name: SafetyPoncho
  • Current Role/Weapon: n zap 85/89. I tend to push forward, hold the tower or the zone, bait enemies with the splat bombs or sprinklers, tend to stealth it around to take enemies out from behind. Haven't found a great role in rainmaker, would love coordination and a group to push forward. A solid A rank, so close to S but lost it. Level 38.
  • NNID: SafetyPoncho
  • Your Age: 22
  • Additional Contact Information: pm me here, email me at kayla.emmett@gmail.com

vtroid5

Full Squid
NNID
vtroid5
  • Forum Name: vtroid5
  • Current Role/Weapon: Luna Blaster A+ currently. Offensive, splatter hoppin death machine. Looking for casual squad to have fun & get better. Usually an erratic schedule, but can jump on to play mostly nights or weekends.
  • NNID: vtroid5
  • Your Age: 28
  • Age Range of Group you are looking for: Don't care
  • Additional Contact Information: Skype or pm

SquidWaifoos

Senior Squid
NNID
stalfosslayer3
  • Forum Name: SquidWaifoos
  • Current Role/Weapon: e liter, kelp charger, 52 gal
  • NNID: stalfosslayer3
  • Your Age: 16
  • Age Range of Group you are looking for: 16+
  • email: dciemerych9@gmail.com
  • I have discord
  • B+ currently because of training, A+/S skill level (used to be A+ 90)
  • Wanting to become professional
  • I have a pretty open schedule, since I'm only in high school
  • Also, my last post here is not relevant.

Last edited:

Osiris

Inkling
NNID
gilby1969
  • Forum Name: Osiris
  • Rank: S. I went from B to S with ONLY the Heavy Splatling
  • Current Role/Weapon: Defensive, Tactical, Suppression; Heavy/mini Splatling (Best), Octobrush (Good), Jet Squelcher (Great), and Bamboozler (Lol)
  • NNID: gilby1969
  • Your Age: 21
  • Additional Contact Information: thatgaijin is my skype.
  • I would prefer to meet a team that wants to be competitive and uses discord or Teamspeak 3. I used to be competitive back when Halo 3 and Reach were big.

Last edited:

OneShotKO

Inkling
NNID
blueyoshi405
  • Forum Name: OneShotKO
  • Current Role/Weapon: Hazard Removal and support/ I use every weapon type. I am an S rank player. I have experience with all weapon types but the only have a preference I have is for long range weapons so I play best with Charger weapons and Range Blaster. I focus on removing hazards and providing such as removing sprinklers, covering turf, destroying beacons, using location abilities, providing bubbler, and camping their spawn or taking back ours in order to advance our timer. I am only near the splat zone, tower, or rainmaker when the enemy team has been weakened. TLDR: I'm a well rounded player with versatile weapon choices and roles.
  • NNID: blueyoshi405
  • Your Age: 18
  • Age Range of Group you are looking for: 17+
  • Additional Contact Information: Skype: sassafrassmaster

Mott Scurry

Full Squid
NNID
mottscurray
(New SquidBoard Member) (Sorry if too long)
I'm looking for a Group or Squids who at least regularly do Squad Battles or Private Battles in Splatoon. As I get to Higher Ranks, I often get matched against either just High Level teams (Like S) or actual all "S" Squads. Every time I rank to A+ solo, I just enter a nonstop losing streak because I get paired with A's/A+'s against A+/S and even S+ Squads. Not once have I had an S+ on my side. Anyway, I don't care too much about it, but I feel that a little coordination and cooperation wouldn't hurt.
Information:
Forum Name:
- Mott Scurry
Team Name:
- Squidocide (Pun on the word Genocide)

Country & Region:
- Tennessee, USA (CST)
Status (will update as I progress)
- Level: 46
Role/Weapon Looking For:
- Weapons that would counter my favorite weapons' weaknesses
- At Least "B+ Rank"
Weapon Preference:
- Long Range & Accuracy
- Button Pressing

- Splat Bomb
- Sprinkler
- Disruptor

- Echolocator
- Inkstrike
- Killer Wail

Top 5 Favorite Weapons:
1- Gold Dynamo Roller
2- L-3 Nozzlenose
3- E-Liter 3K
4- Dynamo Roller
5- Dual Squelcher
Gear Preference:
- Rockenberg Brand
- Sub Abilities (Ink Saver Sub & Bomb Range Up)
- Tenacity + Cold Blooded / Haunt + Stealth Jump
- Run Speed Up
- Special Charge up
Contact Information
- NNID: mottscurray
- Mii: SCURRY
- Facebook: Mott L. Scurry
- Twitter: Mott L. Scurry
Age Group: Mature (17+)

Last edited:

Ducksen

Inkling
NNID
Ducksen
  • Forum Name: Ducksen
  • Current Role/Weapon: A+, Both sloshers and tentanek. Can also use e-liter and splatterscope if absolutely necessary, I just prefer sloshers and tentanek.
  • NNID: Ducksen
  • Your Age: 14
  • Age Range of Group you are looking for: N/A, I get along well with all ages.
  • Additional Contact Information: Skype is: ducksen_the_duck

Cami

Inkling
NNID
doburu
  • Forum Name: Cami
  • Current Role/Weapon: S rank / Support / E-liter 3k and .52 gal (sometimes classic squiffer)
  • NNID: doburu
  • Your Age: 21
  • Age Range of Group you are looking for: Preferably a group around my age
  • Additional Contact Information: DM on twitter is the best way (@camilaelisah)
Other things: Been playing Splatoon since launch, basically. Really interested in getting better at competitive play. Kinda have a busy irl schedule but I really wanna play Splatoon at least like a couple times a week.

MadWolf

Inkling
NNID
UltimateSableye
  • Group Name: Team Uprising
  • How Many Players are in your Squad: 2
  • Role/Weapon of player(s) you are looking for: N/A
  • NNID: UltimateSableye
  • Age Range of Player(s) you are looking for: N/A

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom