Competitive VoDs/Streams, who's watching?

How often do you watch competitive VoDs/Streams?

• Total voters

Amarae

Splatoon subreddit & discord Mod
Community Ambassador
NNID
Amiithystine
Switch Friend Code
SW-5344-8655-6309
Wondering how many of you out there watch competitive Streamers/VoDs(Of tournaments or scrims) and the like. Also wondering how much you feel that has affected your playstyle/ability, and how much you play versus watching others.

Watching top players is something that is frequently recommended in competitive gaming, and I would say the same holds true in Splatoon. However, it seems like only a few people in circles I am in seem to really do this, or even have access to the resources for finding them.

Magic8Ball

Inkling Cadet
Community Ambassador
NNID
M4g1c8Ball
I try to watch streams whenever I have the time. I should watch tournaments more often (possibly even with my team shrugs). Usually when tournaments are on in busy playing myself or just busy otherwise. I know for a fact that watching the streams have helped me immensely, being able to see for myself their specific movements and their decisions really help. 10/10 I DO recommend.

mercenariez

Inkling Cadet
NNID
gamelo8018
I watch Solo Queue more than tournies cuz I don't play competitive. You can learn so much, in fact I don't think I'd be where I'm at right now without watching the S+ pros wreck havoc :)

Big Boss

Senior Squid
NNID
Pink_Guy_Ramen
I really feel like watching a lot of competitive tournament streams have helped me in picking up good play habits, I tune into a lot of pro-team scrims as well, very entertaining, I'd recommend anyone who wants to get better to start watching pro matches.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom