• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Concept: More Spyke Services with rising level caps!

Thebluehero

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
YoloSwaggie
Since this game likes Randomness so much I think Main ability re-rolling would work better.

Njok

Bouncer
Apparently you can only get perfect orders with 3-Star Gear, that have three Sub-Slots to begin with.
Any lower, that had their slots added by Spyke, will only get you gear with the amount of slots they started out with.
And the additional slots will be denied to you.
this is not true. Several people here have gotten exact copies of 1 or 2 star gear.

Paragon-Yoshi

Inkling Cadet
Since this game likes Randomness so much I think Main ability re-rolling would work better.
Not really a good argument for randomness, is it? :/

this is not true. Several people here have gotten exact copies of 1 or 2 star gear.
Welp, I was told otherwise.
Plus, so far it only worked for 3-Star Gear for me.

So yeah, figured getting perfect orders, only works with gear that have three slots to begin with.

Njok

Bouncer
Welp, I was told otherwise.
Plus, so far it only worked for 3-Star Gear for me.

So yeah, figured getting perfect orders, only works with gear that have three slots to begin with.
This may very well be. For some it has never worked at all yet. But it's a coincidence that it worked on 3 star gear for you. Or maybe not, it actually might have a bigger chance if it's 3 star, no one knows really.

E-Liter Elite

Senior Squid
NNID
DroseraC
So it's confirmed that there are "rewards" every five levels after 20. It's just not clear what they are.

SquiliamTentacles

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Mr_Squigggles
I think something like merging two pieces of gear would be simpler if you chose just the look from one piece and were forced to take all the stats from the other. It would give a nice aesthetic bonus but does not make it easier to roll good abilities.

Paragon-Yoshi

Inkling Cadet
I think something like merging two pieces of gear would be simpler if you chose just the look from one piece and were forced to take all the stats from the other. It would give a nice aesthetic bonus but does not make it easier to roll good abilities.
Doesnt make any difference to me.
Works just as well. : 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom