Connection issue? Inkling "pausing"

Lorin

Inkling
NNID
Lorin
For the past few days when I'm playing my Inkling seems to be moving slowly it even seems to pause for a brief second every so often. This is really starting to hurt me in ranked when Im in a head on battle and I slow down for a second. I'm wearing the same gear I normally wear and my internet is high speed and wasn't doing this before. Has this happened to anyone else and can it be fixed?

Lorin

Inkling
NNID
Lorin
No I didn't get that message. That's only happened to me 2 or 3 times since getting the game. The slowness is pretty much constant it's like there is a little pause every few seconds that never happened before. I may need to stick to turf wars for now I'm probably a big team let down in ranked :-(

Lorin

Inkling
NNID
Lorin
It's pretty much a constant right now. When the battle begins I've noticed my Inkling speed is sluggish and it's not moving as quickly as it did and should. I will pay attention to see if it's worse when there is a lot going on but overall I just seem to be moving slower and sometimes I go to do something quickly and its like there is a second pause in me doing it vs it happening in game and it's caused me some splats. It was perfect before so I'm not sure what happened to cause this

Thebluehero

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
YoloSwaggie
Your gamepad might be broken. I have a pro controller that ignores inputs sometimes, so it renders it pretty much unusable.

Glass Eater

Pro Squid
Find out if it does it when you are not connected to the Internet (Octo Valley for example) Fight the final boss because ALOT of stuff happens, if your system is having a hard time maintaining itself due to multiple things going on at once, then it's surely going to do it vs the final boss.

If it does it while your fighting the final boss, then it's a problem with your system.

If it does it ONLY while you're playing online matches, then it's no doubt a Connection problem. Let us know.

Sqwiddles

Pro Squid
NNID
PheenieWeen
Actually- I've been having the same problem in Ranked from time to time.
I also be running so sluggish or have some issues especially during Tower Control.
Like- I be on the tower but it won't move or it goes even more slower than normal when we already moved through that area.
Sometimes I have the connection errors/unstable, and other times I don't.
Maybe it is all the ink flying around that is messing both of us up. 'ono';
I just hope your stuff get fixed soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom