• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Count to 5,000 Inklings

Cuttleshock

Inkling Commander
It was probably the sum of all primes up to a point (and, if so, still is), but don't remember.

161 is a palindrome in base 10. Without testing, I can immediately say that it is not one in bases 7 or 23, as it's the product of those numbers and so ends in a 0 in their bases.

Anaru

Inkling Cadet
NNID
lavalizard24
I couldn't think of anything myself, so I searched for 165 on Wikipedia and learned about self-numbers, numbers in which there are no other numbers in which you can add themselves to each of their digits and get the self-number.

NBSink

Pro Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-5607-3736-5200
171 eggs by rolling over the goldie with the dynamo roller while a "find the goldie wave"

EDIT: Forgot about the having to wait at least 2 posts rule for a moment

Last edited:

Emperor

twitter.com/Former_Eminence
171. [Please enter a message with at least 10 characters.]

Captain Woomy

Woomy Enthusiast
174 inklings wearing legendary caps because I dream about getting my legendary cap back in Splatoon 2 too much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom