• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Creepy noises?

What are the sounds?

• The octarians dying

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • The octarians building the next boss

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Deepsea Metro

• Humans?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

• Total voters

LordNgyes

Inkling
What do you guys think the creepy boss stage noises are? I think it's Deepsea Metro, but I dunno. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Leave your thoughts in the poll or reply! :D

LordNgyes

Inkling
What do you guys think the creepy boss stage noises are? I think it's Deepsea Metro, but I dunno. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Leave your thoughts in the poll or reply! :D
I feel like I should expand on this a little more. The clanging noises are the subway, the screams are the test subjects, and the faint laughing is Commander Tartar

SmokyWreck

A captain of the darkness.
I personally believe it's more broad. Because if it's the deep sea metro, it mean it was hinted at before the Octo Expansion was even planned.

So for me, I think it's more possible that what we're hearing is Octolings doing their own things. The clinging and breaking could be Octolings working on weapons, technological devices and so on. The scream could be from anything, ranging from octos fighting to them being born. The laughing might as well be them having fun.

After all, it was proven that Octolings and the Octos don't suffer or anything, they have a fun live, sure there's constant war, but they are shown to have civilisation, high degree schools and normal lives. So it wouldn't be far fetched to believe what we're hearing might just be the Octocivilisation. But that's probably just me, lmao.

Cephalobro

I believe it's the Octarinas suffering, especially since they seem to be low on electricity and how things seem to be falling apart, especially the metal clangs. Not all is lost however, new hope has sprung for the Octarians to survive, all thanks to many Octolings who arrived at Inkopolis, with Inklings not even knowing in the first place.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom