• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Current Map Rotation

Rhode

$("div.content::dd").hide();
NNID
ricobullet
2:00am EST / 6:00am EST

Regular:
Walleye Warehouse
Port Mackerel

Ranked:
Urchin Underpass
Arowana Mall

Rhode

NNID
ricobullet
2:00pm EST / 6:00pm EST

Normal:
Arowana Mall
Blackbelly Skatepark

Ranked:
Urchin Underpass
Port Mackerel

Rhode

NNID
ricobullet
6:00pm EST / 10:00pm EST

Normal:
Walleye Warehouse
Saltspray Rig

Ranked:
Arrowana Mall
Blackbelly Skatepark

DaBoss

Pro Squid
The countdown link in the OP actually has been updated to include the current Regular Battles stages and it updates automatically like 1 or 2 minutes after it hits the map rotation point.

Marraphy

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Marraph
That was very nice of them! It would be cool if it could include Ranked stages too though

Rhode

NNID
ricobullet
On second thought, now that I look at the page in the OP, it does actually automatically update from a .json page.

It's backend data that was to be used for a web applet or something, I'm not sure how long it will be available but this is pretty interesting. I'm going to search around and see if I can find similar for ranked battle maps.

EDIT:

Alright, I did some searching around and I found the source of where it's automatically updating:

http://www.nintendo.co.jp/wiiu/agmj/stage/index.html

It seems this page is what produces the json for the stages. Doesn't look like there is anything produced for rank battle though. However this does keep track of the two previous sets of regular battle along with the current.

Last edited:

WispBae

Pro Squid
NNID
The-Wispy
On second thought, now that I look at the page in the OP, it does actually automatically update from a .json page.

It's backend data that was to be used for a web applet or something, I'm not sure how long it will be available but this is pretty interesting. I'm going to search around and see if I can find similar for ranked battle maps.

EDIT:

Alright, I did some searching around and I found the source of where it's automatically updating:

http://www.nintendo.co.jp/wiiu/agmj/stage/index.html

It seems this page is what produces the json for the stages. Doesn't look like there is anything produced for rank battle though. However this does keep track of the two previous sets of regular battle along with the current.
What is this page anyways? Rankings of top players and their loadouts? It's nice to see such a wide spread of items and weapons being used.

WispBae

Pro Squid
NNID
The-Wispy
2am est

Regular: Saltspray Rig & Urchin Underpass

Ranked: Blackbelly Skatepark & Port Mackerel

DaBoss

Pro Squid
What is this page anyways? Rankings of top players and their loadouts? It's nice to see such a wide spread of items and weapons being used.
I'm pretty sure it shows who (out of Japanese players it seems) has the highest Vibe Meter (win streak thing) during the set of maps. Shows what gear the players were using.

Off-topic: I've been using it to collect some weapon icons for the past few days, and I've gotten these so far: http://imgur.com/a/AIbVX

Probably the best icons we can get till someone data-mines the game and rips out the textures.

Marraphy

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Marraph
Breaking News!

11 PM PST / 2 AM EST

Regular: Urchin Underpass and Port Mackerel
Ranked: Walleye Warehouse and Blackbelly Skatepark

Marraphy

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Marraph
3 PM PST / 6 PM EST

Regular: Walleye Warehouse and Port Mackerel
Ranked: Saltspray Rig and Arowana Mall

WispBae

Pro Squid
NNID
The-Wispy
Currently:

Regular: Walleye Warehouse & Arowana Mall

Ranked: Saltspray Rig & Port Mackerel

Reverse

Inkster Jr.
NNID
MKCyan
Regular: Walleye Warehouse & Arowana Mall
Ranked: Urchin Underpass & Saltspray RIg

@15:00 GMT

Marraphy

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Marraph
splatoon.ink isn't showing the maps / which ranked mode is available for some reason ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom