• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Current Map Rotation

DaBoss

Pro Squid
splatoon.ink isn't showing the maps / which ranked mode is available for some reason ?
It's because Japan is having their Splatfest currently and the site uses the json from the Japanese site which shows which map is currently available in Regular Battles. During Splatfest, that json isn't updated due to Splatfest not using it.

TheMH

Inkling Commander
NNID
The_MH
I noticed splatoon.ink showing wrong maps almost everytime I looked it up for a few days now. Can anyone confirm this?

DaBoss

Pro Squid
I noticed splatoon.ink showing wrong maps almost everytime I looked it up for a few days now. Can anyone confirm this?
It shows the correct Regular Battles maps, but it rarely shows the correct Ranked Battles maps. The reason is the site assumes that the Ranked Battles maps are the same maps as the previous rotation on Regular Battles. That is no longer the case for a while now.

Zero Revolution

Pro Squid
NNID
Zeedief123
Switch Friend Code
SW-8519-0178-2889
If anyone knows, could someone please tell me which maps are currently in rotation? I'd like to play, but I really don't want to if it's the same maps that have been available literally every time I've been playing the past few days. (And splatoon.ink isn't showing Splatfest maps)

Azza

Pro Squid
NNID
Barricade31
I think it stagnates quickly. Once again I wake up and its Splatzone. One of the two maps I really dislike. Skatepark. I'm always killed up ledges, but I cant shoot them down. I'm left waiting four hours in the hope of tower control.

If they are going to make it four hours on map rotation, why cant it be 1 hour for each game mode. tower, splat, turf and rainmaker. and rotate three maps.

Rellek

Inkling Cadet
NNID
RellekEarth
You only have to remember 3 numbers for the rotation times in your time zone. For example in my time zone the rotation happens every 1, 5 and 9 o'clock hour.

Dave1

Inkling
A twitch user named Starstrive linked https://splatoon.nintendo.net/schedule, you may have to sign into your nnid account to access it. It's interesting because it shows the current map rotation as well as the next two map rotations (i.e. the next 8 hours of map rotations). The times are all shown in JST.

Ranked mode translation:
ガチヤグラ - Tower control
ガチエリア - Splat zones
ガチホコ - Rain maker

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom