Custom icons!

ThestralZ

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-1797-1352-6215
IMG_1833.jpeg
This is my in-game dude, think you could get an icon for me?

Mp3

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
Female
Big news!
I have been making these icons for about a month now, and now I want to do something bigger!
I am making assets to make a new thing I can create for you all! I won’t say what it is yet, but since this is much more complicated I will need about two weeks at most to finish the assets. I won’t take anymore requests from this thread until I finish this, but for the two people that have some waiting I will finish them and be done so yeah

Cephalobro

Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Since you're doing Octarians, I have one that you can draw, he should be very simple to draw one of:

Yup, Clam is literately a yellow Octotrooper.

OCTöHEAD

Senior Squid
Pronouns
any
Big news!
I have been making these icons for about a month now, and now I want to do something bigger!
I am making assets to make a new thing I can create for you all! I won’t say what it is yet, but since this is much more complicated I will need about two weeks at most to finish the assets. I won’t take anymore requests from this thread until I finish this, but for the two people that have some waiting I will finish them and be done so yeah
Ooh, good luck on the new project! I've been wanting to ask for one of these but I'll look forward to this new thing first ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom