• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Custom Squid Profile Images/Avatars!!

Wrog

Senior Squid
I would love a squid that looks like FoxMcloud with red splotches of ink in the background if it's not to much trouble. thanks and I hope you see this!
Sorry, I can't find an image that I can work with, and it's pretty confusing :(
Any other requests though?

StarHunter789

Pro Squid
NNID
Linestar777
You probably know what I'm going to say here just by glancing at my post. I would love it if you could try to modify the squid or even Jelonzo (the clothing shopkeeper) to look more like a metroid. It doesn't have to be an avatar either, it could be just a picture that could be placed in a signature or something. The more Splatoon x Metroid stuff on the internet, the better.

NerfHerder19

Inkster Jr.
Sorry, I can't find an image that I can work with, and it's pretty confusing :(
Any other requests though?
What about A squid that's ness from earth bound.white background with Red splotches of paint

Wrog

Senior Squid
You probably know what I'm going to say here just by glancing at my post. I would love it if you could try to modify the squid or even Jelonzo (the clothing shopkeeper) to look more like a metroid. It doesn't have to be an avatar either, it could be just a picture that could be placed in a signature or something. The more Splatoon x Metroid stuff on the internet, the better.
I will try my best :)
Also, the only Splatoon x Metroid crossovers I want to see are in Smash, Splatoon costumes and Splatoon weapons. Just my opinion.

What about A squid that's ness from earth bound.white background with Red splotches of paint
Oh heck yes Earthbound!

Wrog

Senior Squid
Here are both of them :)
Also, the Metroid/Squid thing seems more like an art project, so I just made a general Metroid themed one, and made a Samus squid.

Krak-on

Inkling
NNID
Aeroadam1
Could I get a squid that looks like pickachu?

and the backround would be like little tiny squids swimmin'

Thanks man.

Wrog

Senior Squid
Golly I wonder who this fine gentleman is that is doing all of these custom squid avatars.

Give me something... simple. Minimalist, maybe. Either that or Skeletor Inkling.
ok yes simple and minimalist helps

but
what
would be simple and minimalist.

Ikieri

Pro Squid
NNID
Mendozaz
Hey can I get one for my group the Cash Rollers?
I'd like to have a squid swimming around in some green coins.

Thundering_TNT

Inkling
If i could get a paper mario squid that'd be awesome! Or if you don't think it would look too different from a regular mario squid, then could I get a rawk hawk squid?

Ikieri

Pro Squid
NNID
Mendozaz
Nothing else? Just a normal squid?
Also, could there be some dollar bills?
Make it it so that the squids eyes are dollar bills, he is blinging it out!
Please and thank you.

Wrog

Senior Squid
Make it it so that the squids eyes are dollar bills, he is blinging it out!
Please and thank you.

If i could get a paper mario squid that'd be awesome! Or if you don't think it would look too different from a regular mario squid, then could I get a rawk hawk squid?
Looks kinda weird, but I still tried. Anyways, Paper Mario is amazing :D

Ikieri

Pro Squid
NNID
Mendozaz
That looks great, can you just make it just so that the dollar bills are in both eyes and the money is less noticeable?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom