• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Cyber Squids Now Recruiting!

GaomonAndLucario

Inkster Jr.
NNID
nicelinginkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-0051-6099-1631
Hello! Welcome to this thread! As you probably have guess, our clan called Cyber Squids is open for recruitment! You may be wondering... What is Cyber Squids and what is it about? Lemme explain.

Cyber Squids is a clan formed after a less competitive, more "for fun" squad started getting to let's say... spicy. This squad was formed to be a completely competitive squad looking to enter the scene in Splatoon 1. After our first tournament, we did pretty good. About 4th place. Now with Splatoon 2, we have switched over from the original to the sequel. As always, we are looking for members with the sequel.
What is so special about our clan anyways? Glad you asked, this clan is focused on helping everyone within the squad improve and expand. Meaning that everyone in the squad is welcoming, accepting and helpful! Not to mention that people within will also give you advice, tips or general knowledge on how to improve if you ever so desire. Heck, even if you try out... We will give you a general pros and cons list. Strengths (Pros) and Weaknesses (Cons), even if you are accepted or not... We give you this to give our a general framework on what to keep up and what to improve on. We want to help everyone here, even ones who don't get in.

Alright, now that we've explained what is our clan and what makes us so unique... Let's start talking on how you can get into this clan. We've currently got 21 members and we seek to grow even more. Don't sweat, we've got plans to make sure that when we get bigger... We get more people to help us so the squad doesn't just crash and burn. The only requirements really is that you must be an A in at least two or all of the modes and that you at least have Discord. We'd also like if you have at least a little bit of maturity but not really required in this case.
Now that we've explained our requirements of our clan, let's go over how our tryouts work. our tryouts work like this. We do each of the four modes (Yes, even Turf War.) 2-3 times, depending on how much time everyone has. You may or may not be joined up with some of our clan members. During this time, we, the leaders/co-leaders and members; will be watching you play in order to determine your pros and cons. Once we've done every mode 2-3 times, we will give each tryout their list. (Again, we give you this regardless if you make it in or not.) Please be patient, these do take time as we gotta remember potentially a lot of stuff! Followed by a discussion within the people who attended the Recruitment with our clan. After everyone decides, we will announce the results! If you get in, you'll get a Discord link and (if you have it) an Amino link to join in.

That's about it really. Please reply to our thread if you are interested in joining or if you have any questions regarding the clan or the inner workings. Don't be afraid to ask either! Hope to see ya at tryouts!

Pupsik

Inkster Jr.
NNID
pupsik2479
My Question may come across as dumb but...what time Zone does your group have?
Or do you have members from around the globe?

GaomonAndLucario

Inkster Jr.
NNID
nicelinginkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-0051-6099-1631
My Question may come across as dumb but...what time Zone does your group have?
Or do you have members from around the globe?
Hello! Currently we only have an NA team at the moment but we hope to have multiple zoned team in the future! We'll likely have a EU rush soon, depending if people are willing to stay up or not.

OArcadiaSkiesO

Inkster Jr.
NNID
OArcadiaSkiesO
Switch Friend Code
SW-6078-3087-9995
Hey guys.

Im very interested in joining as I want to be competing in Splatoon 2. Loving the game so far and tbh I missed out on Splatoon 1 but no bother as ive gotten to grips with the gameplay very quickly. Im A+ in 2 modes and S+ in the 3rd. I main Dualies atm and im quite adept at using the jet squelcher, octobrush, aerospray and splatterscope.

Hope to hear from you soon guys.

GaomonAndLucario

Inkster Jr.
NNID
nicelinginkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-0051-6099-1631
Hello! Currently we only have an NA team at the moment but we hope to have multiple zoned team in the future! We'll likely have a EU rush soon, depending if people are willing to stay up or not.
Hello! Very happy that you've taken interest! I can tryout you right now if you want.

OArcadiaSkiesO

Inkster Jr.
NNID
OArcadiaSkiesO
Switch Friend Code
SW-6078-3087-9995
I finish work in about 1 hour maybe little longer. Would love to try out when im home if you are still available.

GaomonAndLucario

Inkster Jr.
NNID
nicelinginkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-0051-6099-1631
I finish work in about 1 hour maybe little longer. Would love to try out when im home if you are still available.
Yup! I'm currently watching the G7 Splatoon tournament so hopefully it'll conclude before then!

Yo, you out of work yet?

Last edited by a moderator:

OArcadiaSkiesO

Inkster Jr.
NNID
OArcadiaSkiesO
Switch Friend Code
SW-6078-3087-9995
Yes im on my way home. Should be about 20 mins or so.

My discord is OArcadiaSkiesO #4675. Be as quick as I can.

DekuKnight

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-2001-2033-9945
Hello!

I'm interested in joining, as I would like to try out the competitive scene of Splatoon 2. I currently main the Octobrush and occasionally the Dualie Squelchers, but I like to try other weapons as well. I'm currently S+ in Splat Zones and A in the other two.

GaomonAndLucario

Inkster Jr.
NNID
nicelinginkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-0051-6099-1631
Hello!

I'm interested in joining, as I would like to try out the competitive scene of Splatoon 2. I currently main the Octobrush and occasionally the Dualie Squelchers, but I like to try other weapons as well. I'm currently S+ in Splat Zones and A in the other two.
Hello! Yes, I'm very glad you are interested! Can you perhaps add me on Discord via GaomonAndLucario#8359 for more details?

NBSink

Pro Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-5607-3736-5200
I would like to join as well... BUT:
I am living in EU (Austria). So I might as well have sightly trouble understanding but I should be OK.

However: I am S+0 in Tower Controll and Rainmaker and S+1 in Splatzones. My Discord is NBScube #3496 and my switch friend code is SW-5607-3736-5200.

GaomonAndLucario

Inkster Jr.
NNID
nicelinginkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-0051-6099-1631
I would like to join as well... BUT:

I am living in EU (Austria). So I might as well have sightly trouble understanding but I should be OK.

However: I am S+0 in Tower Controll and Rainmaker and S+1 in Splatzones. My Discord is NBScube #3496 and my switch friend code is SW-5607-3736-5200.
Hello! Thanks for being interested! I'll see when would be a good time to try you out. ^^

Still recruiting guys! I'd place a date of September 1st is when we'll close for a bit. ^^

Tailsman2000

Inkling
NNID
Tailsman
Switch Friend Code
SW-5792-0939-5776
Hello! Welcome to this thread! As you probably have guess, our clan called Cyber Squids is open for recruitment! You may be wondering... What is Cyber Squids and what is it about? Lemme explain.

Cyber Squids is a clan formed after a less competitive, more "for fun" squad started getting to let's say... spicy. This squad was formed to be a completely competitive squad looking to enter the scene in Splatoon 1. After our first tournament, we did pretty good. About 4th place. Now with Splatoon 2, we have switched over from the original to the sequel. As always, we are looking for members with the sequel.
What is so special about our clan anyways? Glad you asked, this clan is focused on helping everyone within the squad improve and expand. Meaning that everyone in the squad is welcoming, accepting and helpful! Not to mention that people within will also give you advice, tips or general knowledge on how to improve if you ever so desire. Heck, even if you try out... We will give you a general pros and cons list. Strengths (Pros) and Weaknesses (Cons), even if you are accepted or not... We give you this to give our a general framework on what to keep up and what to improve on. We want to help everyone here, even ones who don't get in.

Alright, now that we've explained what is our clan and what makes us so unique... Let's start talking on how you can get into this clan. We've currently got 21 members and we seek to grow even more. Don't sweat, we've got plans to make sure that when we get bigger... We get more people to help us so the squad doesn't just crash and burn. The only requirements really is that you must be an A in at least two or all of the modes and that you at least have Discord. We'd also like if you have at least a little bit of maturity but not really required in this case.
Now that we've explained our requirements of our clan, let's go over how our tryouts work. our tryouts work like this. We do each of the four modes (Yes, even Turf War.) 2-3 times, depending on how much time everyone has. You may or may not be joined up with some of our clan members. During this time, we, the leaders/co-leaders and members; will be watching you play in order to determine your pros and cons. Once we've done every mode 2-3 times, we will give each tryout their list. (Again, we give you this regardless if you make it in or not.) Please be patient, these do take time as we gotta remember potentially a lot of stuff! Followed by a discussion within the people who attended the Recruitment with our clan. After everyone decides, we will announce the results! If you get in, you'll get a Discord link and (if you have it) an Amino link to join in.

That's about it really. Please reply to our thread if you are interested in joining or if you have any questions regarding the clan or the inner workings. Don't be afraid to ask either! Hope to see ya at tryouts!
I would like to join.My FC is 5792-0939-5776.My nnid is Tailsman

Vintro

Inkling
Heyo! I'm interested in trying out for your Squad. As of this post, I have an S rank in Splat Zones and Rainmaker, and A- in Tower Control. My FC is 3211-9272-7149. and my NNID is Vintro. I'll also note that I am in the east coast of the USA.

GaomonAndLucario

Inkster Jr.
NNID
nicelinginkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-0051-6099-1631
Heyo! I'm interested in trying out for your Squad. As of this post, I have an S rank in Splat Zones and Rainmaker, and A- in Tower Control. My FC is 3211-9272-7149. and my NNID is Vintro. I'll also note that I am in the east coast of the USA.
Hello! Thanks for the interest! We'll start going for tryouts starting Saturday. I'll contact you to let you know when we are ready! In the meantime, wanna schedule your tryout?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom