• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Cyber Squids Now Recruiting!

Lusamine

Inkling
NNID
lorekeeperzinnia
Switch Friend Code
SW-7031-2898-9798
i'm interested in having a tryout if there are any slots available! i'm s on tower control and s+ on rainmaker & splatzones :-3 (discord is lusamine#1829 if we can schedule something!)

GaomonAndLucario

Inkster Jr.
NNID
nicelinginkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-0051-6099-1631
i'm interested in having a tryout if there are any slots available! i'm s on tower control and s+ on rainmaker & splatzones :-3 (discord is lusamine#1829 if we can schedule something!)
Hello! Thanks for your interest! I'll be contacting you shortly on Discord!

D

Deleted Member

Hello! Welcome to this thread! As you probably have guess, our clan called Cyber Squids is open for recruitment! You may be wondering... What is Cyber Squids and what is it about? Lemme explain.

Cyber Squids is a clan formed after a less competitive, more "for fun" squad started getting to let's say... spicy. This squad was formed to be a completely competitive squad looking to enter the scene in Splatoon 1. After our first tournament, we did pretty good. About 4th place. Now with Splatoon 2, we have switched over from the original to the sequel. As always, we are looking for members with the sequel.
What is so special about our clan anyways? Glad you asked, this clan is focused on helping everyone within the squad improve and expand. Meaning that everyone in the squad is welcoming, accepting and helpful! Not to mention that people within will also give you advice, tips or general knowledge on how to improve if you ever so desire. Heck, even if you try out... We will give you a general pros and cons list. Strengths (Pros) and Weaknesses (Cons), even if you are accepted or not... We give you this to give our a general framework on what to keep up and what to improve on. We want to help everyone here, even ones who don't get in.

Alright, now that we've explained what is our clan and what makes us so unique... Let's start talking on how you can get into this clan. We've currently got 21 members and we seek to grow even more. Don't sweat, we've got plans to make sure that when we get bigger... We get more people to help us so the squad doesn't just crash and burn. The only requirements really is that you must be an A in at least two or all of the modes and that you at least have Discord. We'd also like if you have at least a little bit of maturity but not really required in this case.
Now that we've explained our requirements of our clan, let's go over how our tryouts work. our tryouts work like this. We do each of the four modes (Yes, even Turf War.) 2-3 times, depending on how much time everyone has. You may or may not be joined up with some of our clan members. During this time, we, the leaders/co-leaders and members; will be watching you play in order to determine your pros and cons. Once we've done every mode 2-3 times, we will give each tryout their list. (Again, we give you this regardless if you make it in or not.) Please be patient, these do take time as we gotta remember potentially a lot of stuff! Followed by a discussion within the people who attended the Recruitment with our clan. After everyone decides, we will announce the results! If you get in, you'll get a Discord link and (if you have it) an Amino link to join in.

That's about it really. Please reply to our thread if you are interested in joining or if you have any questions regarding the clan or the inner workings. Don't be afraid to ask either! Hope to see ya at tryouts!
I'd really like to see what your clan is all about and possibly tryout! My discord tag is trollylolo#8736

Kels

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-6719-0789-7179
Hi, I'm interested in joining, I'm currently level 50 and S in both Splat Zones and Rainmaker as well as A+ in Tower Control. I'd like to schedule a tryout whenever it's available to do so. My discord is: Momo5_r1ddl3s#1666 so you can contact me there.

NBSink

Pro Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-5607-3736-5200
Are some slots still open? I would like to take a seconds tryout in 38 hours (Bit more than 1.5 days). I'm gonna remind you on Discord than.

GaomonAndLucario

Inkster Jr.
NNID
nicelinginkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-0051-6099-1631
Are some slots still open? I would like to take a seconds tryout in 38 hours (Bit more than 1.5 days). I'm gonna remind you on Discord than.
Hello! Thanks for showing interest! Yes, we are still open! Above is my Discord if you want contact!

Metaru

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-0965-8417-5493
How's it going?
The group seems very promising and would love to give it a shot.
Current standings are;
Tower Control: A
Splat Zone: A
Rainmaker: B+

I'm East Coast; Ontario.
I'm pretty much all the time or atleast on discord.
Discord: Metaru#8146

Orcanonyan

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-7775-8230-7414
I would like to join, but I have a few issues.

1. I do not use Discord. If this is a major issue, then never mind. I do use Skype however.

2. I am A- in all 3 modes.

3. I live in the UK.

I do not want to play competitive, not until I find a build and a weapon that I feel comfortable with and get some success.

frankit

Inkling
NNID
frankit
Hey I don't know if you are still recruiting members, but I would like to join your clan I'm not A in two modes but in splatoon 1 I was A, I am atlas B- in all modes. However I am in UCT+ 4:00 so I might not be able to play at all times, I also have school on a Sunday instead of Friday. I am hoping despite these fact you will still let me try out my fc is: SW-7322-3169-6516, my NNID is frankit and my discord is: Just a Francis#5243 however discord and Skype are banned so that means I can't speak in Voice chat on discord but can listen.

(X)

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-4542-4584-1904
I’ve scored 3,000+ points in turf war 5 different times. I’d really love to tryout.

Switch friend code
Sw-4542-4584-1904

frankit

Inkling
NNID
frankit
But if not my ranks are
rm:A+
sz:A+
tc:A
cb:A-
Salmon run:Profresh