• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Day Old Sushi - Recruiting Other Older Players!

lDappa

Inkling
Hey buddy, new to splatoon and pretty new to the Nintendo online Ecosystem, which means I have zip friends. I'm a Aussie based gamer just looking for some like minded guys and gals to splatoon with.

I'd also like to add I also game a touch on Xbox and pc.

Olympian_Cronus

Inkling
This group seems like a lot of fun. I might be a bit too young but I would love to join if I can.

Name: Olympian or Cronus
Main weapon: splattershot and octobrush

Sugar

Inkling
Hi, I would love to join your server, I am quite a bit over 30 so age should not be an issue.
I'm in Europe but usually play quite late, have to get the kids to bed first. Also, I have used discord before.
Hope to hear from you, if you want more info let me know.

gray beard

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-8161-5328-5326
43 and a father of three. My son asked for Splatoon on the wiiU first month it came out and I fell in love with the game instantly. I preordered him the switch and Splatoon2, but he’s into Xbox and other games. Kids these days just don’t have there priorities straight. Works for me though because I’d have to buy another switch just to get my time in the ink.
It has taken me a bit to get around to setting up discord and signing up on squid boards because playing Splatoon keeps getting in the way.
Anyway I would love to come play with y’all.

J'Wiz

Inkling Cadet
NNID
JWiz
I'm interested in joining your server. I'm 29, so my 20's are almost over ;_;. I know a few members already. My Discord name is bigbadbirtha.

inkedmom

Inkling
NNID
pizzalovers
Hi! I sent a msg to the group but I don't even really know how to use this site lol. Bought Splatoon for the kids last year and I'm addicted to it lol. I'm a 37 yr old mom of 6 kiddos. I'd love to join if y'all are still wanting more ppl to play with. My NNID is pizzalovers and my discord is squidmom1#4638. I'm lvl 49 and a B-. Don't have a switch yet. Will get one once the holidays are over.

Jadie

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-0561-7012-2351
Name you want us to call you by: Jadie
Main Weapon: Kensa Splattershot

dartwuffy

Inkling
NNID
dartwuffy
Switch Friend Code
SW-0885-3530-2806
Name you want us to call you by: Dart
Rank (optional): C-
Main weapon (optional):

WelshRoxy

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-6036-6503-6425
Name you want us to call you by: Roxy
Rank (optional): Level 39, A- In All Modes Execpt Clam Blitz B
Main weapon (optional): Dualie Squelchers

InkPanther

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-1401-3843-4913
Greetings Elder Inklings!

I'm looking for a Splatoon community to join. Interested in both casual and competitive play. Located in Canada in the EST timezone. Looking forward to connecting. Here are my details:

Name you want us to call you by: InkPanther
Rank (optional): Level 69, S+0 rank in all modes
Main weapon (optional): Splattershot Pro, Custom Dualie Squelchers, .96 Gal

Randumb

Inkling
NNID
randumbthots
Switch Friend Code
SW-1165-8182-9720
Hey y'all, would love to have some fellow Squidbeak VFW members to pal around with

Name: Randumb ("random")
Main weapons: Custom Dualie Squelchers (primary), N-Zap 85, Splattershot Pros, Kensa Dualies, Heavy Splatling Deco

SamuraiCat

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-7219-1997-4388
Name you want us to call you by: SamuraiCat(Switch) or TenSamuraiCats(Discord) any of those two.
Rank (optional): Just started so all C-
Main weapon (optional): Liking the Bubbletor but working towards the Jet Squelcher

Hello,

My name is SamuraiCat a new octoling and I am brand new to the game and the Switch. Been playing for a week and beat the DLC and now level 14 on multiplayer. I really want to learn how to play so I can play competitive. I am interested in the anchor position in the meta. The gun that I am working towards is the Jet Squelcher since ppl say is an anchor gun. I also do the Salmon Runs for the tickets so that I can level or get money faster. I am 34 guy Army retired that is attending college and has a family of 2, with wifey and 3 year old. So yeah pretty hectic but that’s why I have Splatoon 2 to ease the pain of adulthood lol. Other Switch games that I play is Bayonetta series and Arena of Valor. My Switch friend code is SW-7219-1997-4388 and my discord is 10SamuraiCats#8484. Looking forward to playing with you guys and learning about the game competitively. Please send me a message in Discord letting me know who you are. See you around.

Best regards,

SamuraiCat one of the few Octolings with the afro style.

SamuraiCat

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-7219-1997-4388
I don't know if this clan is still up and running (sad face)

geso kara

Inkster Jr.
Sorry, the clan is running but I've been bad a checking for messages at squidboards.

Drewzi

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-1400-4927-2031
Name you want us to call you by: Drewzi
Main weapon: Custome dualie squelchers

Nintendo FC: SW-1400-4927-2031

I started playing about a month ago and started ranked this week. I am interested in joining a chill group of people to play with.

4poosaday

Inkster Jr.
H
View attachment 3263

Are you feeling old?
Did you buy the Wii U or the Switch for your kids, but ended up playing the game more than them?
Do you like hanging out with people around your age?
Come join us!

Originally banded together through Reddit since 2015, Day Old Sushi (DOS) is a group of older players ranging from just close to 30 years old all the way up past 40. We are open to all new members and have both casual and competitive players to suit all of your needs.

We mostly invade each others’ Turf Wars, play squads and participate in Private Battles with and against each other. We sometimes have themed Private Battles for fun as well. We have participated in LUTI and sometimes even hold our very own mini league.

Our main method of communication is Discord. We use voice chat for competitive play and also for fun during our Private Battles.

Requirements
Must at least be close to 30 years old. ;) You’ll understand this once you’re our age.

All ranks and levels are welcome. We have players at every rank imaginable all the way up to X

Attitude: Must not disrupt our group harmony with racist and/or otherwise insensitive/inappropriate comments and jokes. Basically, just don't be an ***.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXH8lyuZSv8lY9byJ5Moa4w
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuVnhjAn0uEZxVV8sgpnOcg

If you are interested in joining please provide the following information.

Name you want us to call you by:
Main weapon (optional):
Hello, sounds good... been after some older players to play the game with as my son only plays fortnite.
Daz
S rank
Nzap
Thanks.

Twiz

Inkling
NNID
l3nnyD
Hello, I'm really grad I came across this thread. It's great to see the game is popular among ALL ages.
I'd be happy to join if you are still accepting new members.

Name: Twiz
Main weapon: Hydra splatling / Dualie squelchers

Also, I'm from Europe (CEST time zone). I hope that's not an issue.

Ramen

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-2738-7362-9598
I'm more of a casual player who just got back into the game. I'm excited a to see there's a community like this.

Name you want us to call you by: Ramen
Rank (optional): A- to S+2
Main weapon (optional): Dualie Squelchers, Octobrush, Jet Squelcher, Splatershot, N-Zap, Aerospray, Dapple Duallies

MaryCherry81

Inkling
NNID
MaryCherry81
Name you want us to call you by: Mary
Rank (optional): I just started a new account so level 2 :(
Main weapon (optional): Neo Splat-o-matic

Hello, I have been playing for a few years and my boyfriend thought I should look for some new friends to play with and I found this. I usually play Turf Wars, I am just looking for some fun teammates to play with. I had to create a new account to post because my first account is my Son's first and last name.... but I was rank was 50. I hope to play with you guys soon! :cool:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom