Dead Cell Now Recruiting!

D

Deleted Member

Hello! I am the leader of Dead Cell. We are a Splatoon 2 squad that plays for competitive and casual! We have ranks systems and all around lots of fun! We have a competitive unit called the Dead Cell Elites and we have a casual section! Both positions can be joined. I'm a level 94, S+ player with 985 hours of experience. I play competitively and I've researched being a leader for competitive. We accept any members for casual but the elite will have to be S+ all ranks, at least level 50 and have completed the story mode. We have 7 members as of now. Currently considering one elite member. I'm new to the squidboards so I apologize for any mistakes. Rules: Age must be 15+, May not join other clans, must have CELL and a star on your name at all times, must be respectful, must listen to team mates. Our main contact location will be decided upon soon

Last edited by a moderator:

Kraig Charles

Inkster Jr.
Hello! I am the leader of Dead Cell. We are a Splatoon 2 squad that plays for competitive and casual! We have ranks systems and all around lots of fun! We have a competitive unit called the Dead Cell Elites and we have a casual section! Both positions can be joined. I'm a level 94, S+ player with 985 hours of experience. I play competitively and I've researched being a leader for competitive. We accept any members for casual but the elite will have to be S+ all ranks, at least level 50 and have completed the story mode. We have 7 members as of now. Currently considering one elite member. I'm new to the squidboards so I apologize for any mistakes. Rules: Age must be 15+, May not join other clans, must have CELL and a star on your name at all times, must be respectful, must listen to team mates. Our main contact location will be decided upon soon

Hit me up

Krayz: SW-7797-7734-9478

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom