[Dec 16, 2017] Splatoon 2 Holiday Tournament (Splatoon 2)

How many teams do we have?

• We should have 2 teams!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

KyanaSparky

Inkling
Just in case you want to know This will happen on a Saturday after Walley Warehouse and Clam Blitz come out which I ASSUME is on December 15th, if so it will happen on December 16th (that is if we have enough people) So far we have 10 people, 6 more for a full 4 teams

※Zachary

Semi-Pro Squid
I have a question... I had to reset my Nintendo Switch meaning I lost my S+ Rank. However, I do indeed play with the S+ skill level. Would I still be allowed to compete with out it showing my S+ rank? I could easily run my self back up to A or A+. I just want to know if the chances of my team playing are minimized because my rank is low at the moment.

@KyanaSparky

KyanaSparky

Inkling
Yo
I have a question... I had to reset my Nintendo Switch meaning I lost my S+ Rank. However, I do indeed play with the S+ skill level. Would I still be allowed to compete with out it showing my S+ rank? I could easily run my self back up to A or A+. I just want to know if the chances of my team playing are minimized because my rank is low at the moment.

@KyanaSparky
You are fine you can put S+

AC_Decoy

Inkster Jr.
NNID
actionjackson105
Hello! I private messaged you on squidboards as well as filled out the google doc for today’s tournament. I was wondering if my team was playing in the tournament today.

My discord is: AC_Decoy#0898

I had trouble finding you on discord so please feel free to find me and message me.

Thank you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom