• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Definitive TTK Rankings & Data For All Weapons

Trifroze

Inkling
NNID
Trifroze
Updated with Inkbrush as well as Charger repeated shots and fixed Dynamo Roller which had 2 frames too much. The Inkbrush does less damage the faster you mash it, but the fastest it can kill is 26 frames.

kinetik07

Senior Squid
Now I see why they allowed us to change only the .52 galiber shots into a 3 hit kill instead of 2 hit using only one main defense up ability.

bluekentuckyboy

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
bluekentuckyboy
Definitely did not foresee the .52 gal being the top ttk. Though ever since I read this thread I have been seeing a lot more .52 gals lol.

Trifroze

Inkling
NNID
Trifroze
Made a large update with better explanations of the mechanics and added max range TTK for every weapon, leaving out Rollers because they don't have a clear max range. Will add accuracy data and the cost of a missed shot for each weapon later.

E: Added cost of a missed shot. Gonna excel this later.

Last edited:

UnLucky

Semi-Pro Squid
When you say "the fastest the Inkbrush can kill is 26 frames" is that with or without the occasional double-hit that can happen at certain ranges due to the ink spray pattern?

Trifroze

Inkling
NNID
Trifroze
When you say "the fastest the Inkbrush can kill is 26 frames" is that with or without the occasional double-hit that can happen at certain ranges due to the ink spray pattern?
It's the fastest it can reliably kill right next to the opponent.

Soul Train

Full Squid
NNID
JSXian
As always, awesome data here. Any chance we could get the Carbon Roller immediate TTK? It's fastest OHKO of the rollers, I feel it'd compare well to even the Gals or Splattershots.

Edit: oh, separately, could you give me the distances for those "max distance TTKs"? I could make some really cool graphical comparisons with that data.

Zauron

Inkling
Has anyone calculated this for the Splooh-o-Matic yet? I'm imagining it might have the fastest TTK of all weapons thus far with its combination of fast firing rate and 3-hit splat. I mean, that is the pro to match its major con of no range and not even a ranged attack sub, right? Super fast kills if you manage to flank someone? I'm just wondering if it actually beats out the .52 or not.

Box

Pro Squid
Has anyone calculated this for the Splooh-o-Matic yet? I'm imagining it might have the fastest TTK of all weapons thus far with its combination of fast firing rate and 3-hit splat. I mean, that is the pro to match its major con of no range and not even a ranged attack sub, right? Super fast kills if you manage to flank someone? I'm just wondering if it actually beats out the .52 or not.
Data suggests it would come in at 13 frames.

GearWax

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
KoopaTroopaBloop
It's hard to calculate because the Sploosh is so imprecise. I think it ties for the 2nd fastest kill?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom