1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Squidboards now has its own Discord server!

Join us on Discord!

3. Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 15,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 150,000 posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Splatoon community!

[Deleted] SPLIT (A Splatoon Fanfiction), Prologue

Discussion in 'Original Content' started by Clutch, Feb 27, 2017.

1. Clutch

Clutch Inkling

NNID:
    crossdabowmn
    Hold on, I was gonna post a fanfiction here, but I looked again at the rules and am not sure if it's okay... Mm...

2. Clutch

Clutch Inkling

NNID:
    crossdabowmn
    I don't know how to delete this thread.

3. MacSmitty

MacSmitty Inkling Cadet

NNID:
    Seeker624
    You could ask a mod. Though threads made by mistakes are typically left alone. Though, may I ask if I can see and potentially review the story?

4. Rustic

Rustic Inkling Commander

Yeah, I kinda wanna see this thing too. If you're hesitant about the content, all I can say is that the Mods seemingly don't care as long as you don't dwell on it, like if you make it the focus like the MAIM, KILL, BURN all detailed or in the other case excessively making stuff all lovey dovey explicit, you'd probably get rekt by a Mod. But otherwise you can have at it, it's not like the little grub society as a whole nowadays isn't exposed to that thing one or another anyways.

5. Clutch

Clutch Inkling

NNID:
    crossdabowmn
    I tried contacting a mod. Pretty sure I haven't gotten a response. I can private message you a link if you want. I have it on Fanfiction.net.

6. Clutch

Clutch Inkling

NNID:
    crossdabowmn
    Lol, the little grub society.
    But yeah, I know they are to some extent, but I don't know where exactly the line is.
    I'm not sure if it counts as dwelling on it. I'd guess probably yes to be safe? I can message you a link to it on fanfiction.net if you'd like.

7. Rustic

Rustic Inkling Commander

Sure, that'd be cool for you to link it.