• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Describe the Avatar Above You

Rustic

Inkling Commander
An Inkling girl wearing a Straw Boater in humanoid-like form holding their tentacles up in the air, whilst also gripping a smaller, green Inkling in their Squid-form and disturbingly smiling towards the camera. Most likely a murder in the making by strangling/crushing. Someone should call the authorities on this Inkling.

Achamo

Inkling Commander
NNID
KupoSuppi
Just processing the fact that you no longer have that robotic looking illustration as your avatar. The same avatar I strangely mistook as Wargreymon.

Rustic

Inkling Commander
A Braixen that doesn't wish to be picked; this is signaled by the fact she/he is touching his/her nose with a single phalange.

(( You mean Lord Shaxx? Eh, there aren't many good pictures of him that I can get for a decent profile pic. I mean I could always use a picture of a generic Titan [Insert Subclass Here] for a profile pic. But Shaxx is Shaxfu. ))

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom