Describe the Avatar Above You

HudnofskiBlue

Inkling
Popplio has the best evolution and rowlet has the worst (competitively speaking). Pikachu has one of the best Alolan forms though.
Uh... That's obviously incorrect. The best looking Pokémon OBVIOUSLY competes the best competitively. I mean take a look at me! Do you think you I could be the strongest Pokémon alive, without looking the strongest? And of course Raichu had the best Alolan form. He's me //flashes a shining smile accompanied with a ding//

Dual

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
The Great Zapfish. It's really cozy here!
NNID
chaser1234
Uh... That's obviously incorrect. The best looking Pokémon OBVIOUSLY competes the best competitively. I mean take a look at me! Do you think you I could be the strongest Pokémon alive, without looking the strongest? And of course Raichu had the best Alolan form. He's me //flashes a shining smile accompanied with a ding//
Can we at least both agree Rowlet has the worst final evolution? Grass and Ghost with that speed stat is not good and Incineroar has the best looking signature move by far. I'll admit that. Also that Pika is looking happy, but we all know he's just like The Pyro.

HudnofskiBlue

Inkling
Can we at least both agree Rowlet has the worst final evolution? Grass and Ghost with that speed stat is not good and Incineroar has the best looking signature move by far. I'll admit that. Also that Pika is looking happy, but we all know he's just like The Pyro.
True. True. Decidueye does suck butt cheeks. And Pika does love shocking people.

Achamo

Inkling Commander
NNID
KupoSuppi
Can we please go back to the topic at hand?

A Pkachu who has eaten way too many rare candies chasing its owner attempting to show its appreciation.

...Also Rowlet's final evo is pretty cool look, and not bad at all.. what are you both talking about..

Dual

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
NNID
chaser1234

A Pkachu who has eaten way too many rare candies chasing its owner attempting to show its appreciation.

...Also Rowlet's final evo is pretty cool look, and not bad at all.. what are you both talking about..
We're talking competitvely, and a grass-ghost type is not good at all, especially with that speed. Two trainers that just added something in the game that never found a place in any other game.

Achamo

Inkling Commander
NNID
KupoSuppi
A water type pokemon.

Also, if you're talking competitive, all three of the starters are terrible. This Gen's pokemon are all slow, and that was to slow down the pace of the metagame. But to each their own I suppose.

HudnofskiBlue

Inkling

There are two of you. And I do not chase my owner about. He follows me. I am the strong. He is weak. He is nothing. Decidueye is a weakling who must hide in the shadows to be effective. Pathetic.

Dual

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
NNID
chaser1234
A water type pokemon.

Also, if you're talking competitive, all three of the starters are terrible. This Gen's pokemon are all slow, and that was to slow down the pace of the metagame. But to each their own I suppose.
Well the other starters have things to compensate, like high special attack and special defense along with a water-FAIRY typing. Also it can learn energy ball and/or shadow ball and of course ice beam. Incineroar for some reason can learn leech life and other moves for good coverage. It also has an okay typing. There's a reason you don't see anyone with a Trevenant, but Decidueye does have good moves. All the Pokemon are slow yes, but not from the other generations.
There are two of you. And I do not chase my owner about. He follows me. I am the strong. He is weak. He is nothing. Decidueye is a weakling who must hide in the shadows to be effective. Pathetic.
I can see the owner in the dust that the trail is leaving. He's on the ground.

Maple

Inkling
a mermaid pokemon that is the latest gen water type.

also did you even describe that avatar? why not make a thread for this sort of talk?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom