Describe the Avatar Above You

Quibblingsun86

Full Squid
NNID
Quibblingsun86
Whoa, whoa, im on your side! I'm a double agent. Who do you think keeps the kettle open?

TeaBee

Inkster Jr.
NNID
BuzzyTeaBee
An octoling who doesn't finish their seaweed. Also, do those kettles have any water? O:

TeaBee

Inkster Jr.
NNID
BuzzyTeaBee
Uuh.......nooooooooooooOOOO?.......Nope. "writes in a notebook"

Quibblingsun86

Full Squid
NNID
Quibblingsun86
This was supposed to be a privat- you know what? No!(pulls out inkzooka) out with The lot of ya!

Quibblingsun86

Full Squid
NNID
Quibblingsun86
(Points inkzooka at @TeaBee ) oh no you don't. Gimme that notebook and no one gets hurt.

Nice combusken. Just wait till it evolves into a blaziken.

TeaBee

Inkster Jr.
NNID
BuzzyTeaBee
A violent Octoling. Also no way am I giving you these notes. What are you gonna do, spray me with some ink? :p

TeaBee

Inkster Jr.
NNID
BuzzyTeaBee
It's a good thing my OC is partially mechanical (don't ask why, I'm still working on character development). Other than that, fine, take the notes. It's not like you can just wipe it away with a pool of ink. :D

Also, Rustic is some Space warrior.

Quibblingsun86

Full Squid
NNID
Quibblingsun86
Thank you. (Pulls out lighter and burns notebook)

A dressed up bee. I'm sorry but it's just not that creative.

On a Side note, I think @Rustic is actually the crucible guy from destiny.

TeaBee

Inkster Jr.
NNID
BuzzyTeaBee
Thank you. (Pulls out lighter and burns notebook)

A dressed up bee. I'm sorry but it's just not that creative.

On a Side note, I think @Rustic is actually the crucible guy from destiny.
An octoling trying a new hairstyle(?)

Also, ow......my pride(overly dramatic). At least you were being honest, I just gotta practice more. Throws a copy of the notebook @AlphaOmegaSplatter . Let the Inklings know. :scared:

Quibblingsun86

Full Squid
NNID
Quibblingsun86
I'm sorry! I didn't mean to hurt you in any way! I thought you did what most of the other people did and found a picture that suited your name or personality. I deeply apologize if I have hurt you.

Wouldn't the citizens of inkopolis think I'm a hero, then? I am helping Agent 3 after all.

TeaBee

Inkster Jr.
NNID
BuzzyTeaBee
I'm sorry! I didn't mean to hurt you in any way! I thought you did what most of the other people did and found a picture that suited your name or personality. I deeply apologize if I have hurt you.

Wouldn't the citizens of inkopolis think I'm a hero, then? I am helping Agent 3 after all.
What? No you didn't hurt my feelings, you're like the first person to critique my drawing.
Now I am super confused, why burn th- Oooooh, it's because I look like a spy. o_o

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom