• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Describe the Avatar Above You

DarkGold777

Inkling Cadet
NNID
DarkGold777
An inkling just out of high school preparing for college with her cool and hip clothes, standing in the middle of a road that has purple paint for some reason, and is quite happy to see a friend coming by.

Oh, I have to describe it. I think the above covers that, and more. It's a pretty cool avatar of a squid with a goofy personality. (With a tie!)
Sorry to say, but you missed the nail. :P That is supposed to be me (I'm a guy), and the fact that my signature shows the same character with the name "Daniel" should be a dead giveaway that I'm male. The background is also just abstract, although I see why you thought you saw a road. (And I'm already in college. :P) I'm not too goofy, either, just happy, and I'm wearing a jersey, not a tie. :P

Sorry, but I felt the need for correction. =O

Oh, and Pokamanz avatur abuve mie.

MissingNumbers

Inkling Commander
NNID
MissingN
Switch Friend Code
SW-4262-2166-2532
Honestly the chocolate swirl background is more appealing.

Pteropine

Inkling Cadet
NNID
RennyKlavan
Rich Beach with a gold rainmaker YOU MAKE IT RAIN???? MONEY???? :-0

ThatSquidYouKnow

Inkling Commander
NNID
link12014
Switch Friend Code
SW-0194-3194-0146
The kind of person you would see in an alleyway of Los Angeles.

Pallid

Inkling
A Dapper, Sentient, Tortilla chip contemplating whether or not this is actually blue salsa or just regular salsa that someone maybe forgot in the refrigerator for too long.

Achamo

Inkling Commander
NNID
KupoSuppi
Marth about to experience what a 'Bouncing Fish' is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom