Describe the 'Signature' above you?

Anaru

Inkling Cadet
NNID
lavalizard24
Would rather eat marshmallows than hotdogs (obviously, marshmallows are yummy and hotdogs just taste like fake meat)

By the way, I'm probably going to make a joke gear set with all gear pure using bomb range up, it let's you throw bombs 50% further with a full set

Which would be really funny and useful on Moray Towers especially, you could throw bombs all the way to the other charger perch from your sides charger perch =P

Anaru

Inkling Cadet
NNID
lavalizard24
I'm not so great with try-slosher but I use it sometimes, not very much anymore though, I might delete it soon

Would rather eat burgers than pizza (obviously, burgers are yummy and pizza just tastes like fake cheese)
(I wonder if you live in a state where In-N-Out exists, they are just a fast food place but their burgers are really good)

Totally didn't just copy past my last post and change 5 words

Btw, pizza is okay, but only from some places, fast food pizza is usually really gross (pizza hut is okay sometimes, but I like normal restaurant pizza way better)

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233
I like both burgers and pizza, and ended up picking burgers to win XD Cici's Pizza are really good, tho(And um, maybe? I've never went there)

Likes both squelchers

Anaru

Inkling Cadet
NNID
lavalizard24
Guy with a scarf that kinda reminds me of Altaria, and a close up shot of a dark blue eye

YOJOEHOJO

Inkling
NNID
YOJOEHOJO
A gif of Pokemon starters up to 5th Gen with about 6 or 9 frames for each 3 individual images for it to not repeat so fast.

EDIT: not only did I ninja someone, but the gif changed to one relating to Pokken Tournament.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom