Describe the 'Signature' above you?

Rustic

Inkling Commander
Hah! Some stuff nobody will read my illustrious rear.
Keep struggling, at some point you'll be able to save your rank and potentially the world.
Wowza! You don't use the Aerospray! Good on you. You don't use the Atheon's Epilogue of Splatoon.
Learning the Bamboozler are ye?

Rustic

Inkling Commander
More information, along with nonsensical wailing. Trust me, I tried to say that as best as I could.

Achamo

Inkling Commander
NNID
KupoSuppi
A very cute picture! Looks really innocent!
Your ingame name is something in a language I cannot read. ♪
I may not be a huge fan, but I do enjoy the games. ♪

Was it ver. 1.3 before...?
It was!
I usually create a set of rotation sigs. If anything, each sig has about 20 gifs.
I think going over 20 would uneven the odds of certain ones appearing. (Although.. 20 is sort of already doing that. I might cut down to 15.)
So I make more and name them by 'versions'!
From time to time I shift back and forth between the sigs.

Last edited:

Ikaheishi

Bobble-chan
It says you wana' talk about Kirby. And from it I reasonably assume you don't mean John Kirby, the attorney at law, but that you mean the pink puffball that eats things…

You're writing a fanfiction! What's it about?
It's about the exciting and somewhat wacky adventures of an inkling boy as he works at his new summer job in the city as an intern. (Well… and the occasional act of comical violence that is inflicted on him. :D)

⭐️Zapfish⭐️

Inkling Cadet
NNID
meggiemooshoo
It says you wana' talk about Kirby. And from it I reasonably assume you don't mean John Kirby, the attorney at law, but that you mean the pink puffball that eats things…

It's about the exciting and somewhat wacky adventures of an inkling boy as he works at his new summer job in the city as an intern. (Well… and the occasional act of comical violence that is inflicted on him. :D)
How interesting. An elusive first chapter...

Achamo

Inkling Commander
NNID
KupoSuppi
Aww, you're 12 years old. You could be like my little sister. ♪
Also, Level 40, and A rank! Not bad at all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom