Different/Custom D-Pad Commands?

WydrA

Inkling Commander
it is not easy and very annoying, I have to keep changing the settings. I am pratacing on typing in japeanse so settings flip around a lot.Keyboard > ばか (Not sure if there is a better word for that when refering to object though, I just started to learn and prataice)

I do not know how ”booyah” is conufsed, but I know c’mon is. Judd even has tips explaining the meaning but I do not think people read them.
What OS are you using? Cause I mean switching back to English on Windows 10 is like 2 clicks. Worth it to just switch back rather than pressing enter after each letter. Pretty sure you end up wasting even more time keeping it on. Also yeah calling your keyboard ばか does seem pretty weird. There's probably an adjective meaning stupid that you would use instead, but idk what it is so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I can contest to not reading Judd's tips on what each one is supposed to mean. Who's got time to read text when there's sploon to be played?

モモコ

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Momogirl3
What OS are you using? Cause I mean switching back to English on Windows 10 is like 2 clicks. Worth it to just switch back rather than pressing enter after each letter. Pretty sure you end up wasting even more time keeping it on. Also yeah calling your keyboard ばか does seem pretty weird. There's probably an adjective meaning stupid that you would use instead, but idk what it is so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I can contest to not reading Judd's tips on what each one is supposed to mean. Who's got time to read text when there's sploon to be played?
1400 coins?
windows 8, I only have to hit enter once, like モモコ Then I can type back in english, I find it eaiser then clicking the bottom thing =.= (something I only do when it is messing up) I like to know eaiser translation? (might be wrong word) from going to Hiragana to Katakana. I can type Hiragana to english or Katakana to english easy, with enter key, but going back is what is annoying me.

AC_Decoy

Inkster Jr.
NNID
actionjackson105
I think allowing us to choose preset messages for the four directional pads would be amazing! Great suggestion. How do we get Nintendo to listen? lol!

モモコ

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Momogirl3
I think allowing us to choose preset messages for the four directional pads would be amazing! Great suggestion. How do we get Nintendo to listen? lol!
I like to know how hey got feedback for some of the changes they made already, but for now I do my best with going nintendo website and sending email.

birdiebee

Inkling Commander
NNID
birdiebee
1400 coins?
windows 8, I only have to hit enter once, like モモコ Then I can type back in english, I find it eaiser then clicking the bottom thing =.= (something I only do when it is messing up) I like to know eaiser translation? (might be wrong word) from going to Hiragana to Katakana. I can type Hiragana to english or Katakana to english easy, with enter key, but going back is what is annoying me.
Tricks: if your typing looks like this,you can press alt+~ to switch between this font and kana. as for switching between hira and kata, just type the word in hiragana (default) and press the spacebar. it will give you the suggested format. so if the word should be in katakana, pressing spacebar will automatically change it to katakana. (ex. こんびに --> コンビニ with one spacebar press). likewise, if you want to automatically type a word in kanji, it will do so by giving you the most common suggestion (ex. じかん --> 時間 with one spacebar press). pressing spacebar a second time will give you a dropdown box of other suggestions.

mods sorry for the offtopic post just wanted to help with this issue because momoko's posts may be difficult to read for some people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom