Do we have any info yet on how missed catalog gear will be handled?

Minebot45

Inkling
NNID
Minebot45
Switch Friend Code
SW-7219-1431-2426
So far I've finished every catalog from the past seasons except Drizzle 2022; I only made it to level 77 there, and most of that was only in the last few days of the season. I know that the other rewards from previous catalogs were put into the shell-out machine, but what about the gear that some people might have missed?

While I wouldn't be surprised if there won't be a way to still get them, Splatoon 3 would benefit greatly from still having that gear be obtainable, such as allowing players to continue leveling up previously-obtained catalogs up to tier 100. Another way to make them available to everyone while still retaining their value could be to make them appear once in a blue moon in the shops and cost an arm and a leg to purchase.

Cephalobro

The catalog and stores having the same gear did happen before and still with this catalog as well. So they will probably just have the missed gear to become available in the stores at some point.

Though, it wouldn't surprise me if they wait to make them available until after they are done adding content to Splatoon 3, but it would actually be better if they trickled the missed gear in between the seasons if they didn't want players to ignore the current catalog.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom