Do you change your playstyle when an enemy team/player has a severe disadvantage?

Zombie Aladdin

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Overhazard
Yeah, I've seen S and S+ ranked players with the Splattershot Jr. in other people's videos too (though I'm at B- currently, so I haven't witnessed it directly). It seems a general all-purpose thing with simple strategies:
1. Find ground that hasn't been inked in your color, then go there and ink it.
2. If they're taking cover or are too far away, throw a Splat Bomb in their direction.
3. If things are going south, and you have Bubbler ready, activate it.
I know that people who just begin without observing will know that much though.

This game is really fun to watch and you can learn some things just by seeing what the player you're watching is doing.

I mostly observe the online mode from my brother so some of my skill came from that. He's one heck of a hot head though and will get mad when his team doesn't push at the last 30 seconds of a match when it's crunch time. But that's him. I get real stage fright online and I can't even gun down a simple LV 50 Krak-On due to anxiety. I respect those who go online and battle randoms. Seriously, you all deserve the biggest virtual cookie I can get you.
Yeah, I ran into some tough competition right from the get-go. The opponents were using an Aerospray RG, a Kelp Splat Charger, a Krak-On Splat Roller, and an Octoshot Replica (who was Level 50). When I saw the Level 50 player had placed last, I realized that level really doesn't matter and just completely tune out what levels anyone are when a match is underway. Well, that and I forget who's at what level in the waiting room.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom