• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Do you enjoy air travel?

Do you enjoy air travel?

• Yes!

Votes: 9 52.9%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • No!

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • I've never been on a plane.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters

Ansible

Squid Savior From the Future
Community Ambassador
Hmm, sounds extremely comfy.

Well, looks like I really should travel to Japan and Korea one of these soon days!

Ryuji

Inkling Commander
NNID
Ryuji777x
I've been on planes lots of times. While sitting for long hours is extremely uncomfortable, it's still a fun experience. If you're sitting by the window you can see the ground. From up high it looks like a grid so it's abit surprising how organized everything is. You also get to watch movies on flights, which are fairly recent, so that's another plus. I also think it's a stereotype that airline food is bad, because it's actually pretty tasty imo. Bad part about planes is that seats are cramped, and someone in front of you could lean their seat back. This is especially bad if you're tall(I'm not). Overall it's a great experience.

Aori

Don't get Cooked!
I've been on planes lots of times. While sitting for long hours is extremely uncomfortable, it's still a fun experience. If you're sitting by the window you can see the ground. From up high it looks like a grid so it's abit surprising how organized everything is. You also get to watch movies on flights, which are fairly recent, so that's another plus. I also think it's a stereotype that airline food is bad, because it's actually pretty tasty imo. Bad part about planes is that seats are cramped, and someone in front of you could lean their seat back. This is especially bad if you're tall(I'm not). Overall it's a great experience.
I had food on my flight that was actually pretty good, but it was sorta a trail mix thing that was probably premade. I liked it though, but I wouldn't order anything big on a plane because I'm either sleeping or busy looking out the window. The flights I've taken so far were only about two hours, so I guess I don't know what it's like to be on a plane for longer.

Ryuji

Inkling Commander
NNID
Ryuji777x
I had food on my flight that was actually pretty good, but it was sorta a trail mix thing that was probably premade. I liked it though, but I wouldn't order anything big on a plane because I'm either sleeping or busy looking out the window. The flights I've taken so far were only about two hours, so I guess I don't know what it's like to be on a plane for longer.
The longer flights(6 hours or more) you'll definitely get more than trail mix. You don't have to order proper food, it comes with the flight. During my flight to Netherlands and Japan everyone was fed at least twice with decent meals, which is normally a choice between 2 dinners. Usually they will also give you something to drink before and after your meals, which is often water, apple juice, orange juice, pop, milk, or even alcohol. They might even give you ice cream for dessert ;p I think it depends on where you're heading for what kind of food you'll get; it tends to be the local cuisine there.

G

girigiriHERO

The longer flights(6 hours or more) you'll definitely get more than trail mix. You don't have to order proper food, it comes with the flight. During my flight to Netherlands and Japan everyone was fed at least twice with decent meals, which is normally a choice between 2 dinners. Usually they will also give you something to drink before and after your meals, which is often water, apple juice, orange juice, pop, milk, or even alcohol. They might even give you ice cream for dessert ;p I think it depends on where you're heading for what kind of food you'll get; it tends to be the local cuisine there.
Air Canada's food is decent, but JAL and KAL food is really good. I guess because JAL and KAL tend to be more expensive that Air Canada if you compare distance to dollars, but it's worth it. I've never flown on a plane though where the food was sub-par, so maybe I've been lucky.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom