Do you go for nice looking or abiltys

XGamer

Inkster Jr.
NNID
xadonia06
hi sqiuds

Gear can be good for abiltys and style,but what if the gear looks good but it has a bad abiltly.I prefur abiltys because they give you boosts thats just my opin.Make sure to tell me in the chat style or abiltys.Make sure to stay fresh:p

PS.check out my other posts:):cool:

:ability_damage:or:head_amb002:

pooplooser

Full Squid
Back in my B+ and A- days I went for the looks. Then the meta attacked me hard and now I try to go for triples and quads on my gear, which in it's self looks nice on the death cam.
R.I.P Zekko Hoodie, the best jacket in the game :(

MeTaGross

Inkling Cadet
Gotta go with abilities. Or freshness. Really just depends on what abilities you like, as most of the gear looks pretty nice.

Me and my family bought the amiibos with gift money, and I will never wear the power armor. It's gross. It doesn't matter what ability the gear has if it looks like crap.

Aristeia

Pro Squid
NNID
Sifo33
I agree I think the Power Armor looks disgusting. I prefer finding proper abilities because irl I completely disregard fashion in favor of comfort and practical use. So I like to think that my Inkling does the same ;)

SilverBlue-Neko

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-0694-5266-9796
It really depends on what I'm playing. If I'm playing Turf Wars, I try to look as fresh as possible. When I switch to Rank Mode, I don't care if I look like a clown because I want certain abilities. Gotta stock those Damage Ups for my charger.

Anaru

Inkling Cadet
NNID
lavalizard24
I don't really care what I look like, however, I almost never use the night vision goggles/gas mask because of how ugly they are, everything else I'm fine with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom