Do you go for style, of effectiveness?

SupaTim

Prodigal Squid
NNID
SupaTim101
I always go for effectiveness over freshness but I DO want to look fresh if possible. Luckily I can find gear that I like that fits my playstyle most of the time. If not though, I will use whatever is available.

Still waiting on a splash mob hat with swim speed...

Elecmaw

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Switch Friend Code
SW-3466-8927-7969
I always go for effectiveness. There's a reason why most E-Liters wear the combo of :head_first: & :clothes_swt006: & :shoes_sht004:, even though it looks atrocious you'll get the most out of your sniping.
But i do have my limits. The jungle hat/camofedora is just something that i refuse to wear.

Samuel_1802

Inkling
NNID
Samuel1802
I tend try for a balance between both, however, I don't mind stepping on the slightly less fresh side to get the abilities I want. At least what I choose, rather than being atrocious, looks more simple. (i.e. My "Special Charge Up" gear uses the FishFry Visor, Red Vector Tee and Clowfish Basics, doesn't look bad but it's nothing outstanding either)

Zolda

Full Squid
In general I go for effectiveness, but thankfully it's not too hard to throw together an outfit that's both effective and stylish. However, if I just want to mess around in Turf War, I totally go all out for style regardless of effectiveness.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom