does anyone use pools?

chaotik0

Inkling Cadet
i feel like pools could be such a useful feature, we get to play with however many people without needing to friend them on switch, but it mainly only gets utilized by streamers (i been in jaymoji's marigold monday pool for so long i don't even remember when i joined it). that got me wondering if anyone actually does use pools, or have wanted to use pools but didn't have a place to get people together in (would be a cool thing to add to this site maybe possibly i don't know if enough people are active to do that). so, were pools overhyped or are they truly an amazing addition to splatoon 3?

☆Oblivion☆

Senior Squid
Pronouns
She/Her
NNID
Oblivion_spl
Switch Friend Code
SW-8277-3410-3718
They are an amazing addition, especially for the competitve scene. They are used in tournaments which takes away the hassle of needing to friend someone before your set. They are also good if you want to play a few quick games with someone random that wanted to play with you in a discord server. Just the convenience They offer is just a really nice thing to have, so yes they are an amazing addition to the game.

neonscreenlight

Semi-Pro Squid
i think they're good put they need to be explained better in-game because i honestly didn't even know they existed until my first tourney

youre_a_squib_now

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-8478-8105-6114
Gonna take this opportunity to plug the squidboards pool bc it's cool to be able to play splatoon with squidboards people

and yes, it's such a great feature. Partly because of this and partly because it enables you to do things like the squidboards pool, and just play some silly squid game with people who share a common interest.

Hokuto

Senior Squid
Pronouns
they/he/ze
Switch Friend Code
SW-5561-7608-9695
I used a pool literally today to practice for an upcoming tournament. If I remember correctly, the Tableturf scene has a pool for its players too.

youre_a_squib_now

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-8478-8105-6114
If anyone wants to hop on the squidboards pool I'll probably be playing open for the next 30 minutes or so

just saying

ok I'll stop talking about the squidboards pool now

chaotik0

Inkling Cadet
If anyone wants to hop on the squidboards pool I'll probably be playing open for the next 30 minutes or so

just saying

ok I'll stop talking about the squidboards pool now
maybe i should finally migrate from the marigold monday pool. and it's nice that my name is the same on squidboards as in the game

Flango

Inkster Jr.
Pronouns
He/him
Yes, that’s how SendouQ works. And Scrims. And tournaments.

Dustrix

Inkster Jr.
Pronouns
He/him
I just use them for joining random people on discord

Norilla

Senior Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-1594-5651-4610
They're very useful. Use them to play with people during Salmon Run events, play a scrim/tournament without needing to fill out my friend list, or just playing for fun with people in a server I don't have on my friend list.

Grushi

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
He/Him
Switch Friend Code
SW-1492-1491-3432
Of course I use the phenomenal, life-changing, ✨squidboards pool✨

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom