• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Don't you love the new songs? [3.0.0]

Keglu

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-8440-5021-2355

Especially, this one. Am I the only one here that loves it? It's amazing. The bad thing is that it's too short. But it rocks!

SquidletSquidlet

Inkster Jr.
I do like them, especially compared to the previous music additions. But still, they don't feel Splatoon like to me.

Gameboy224

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Gameboy224
Really like "Blitz It!"
Am pretty indifferent about "Wave Prism!"

But honestly, I still probably like the other bands more.

Cephalobro

I like both songs, especially when they added an 8-bit touch to them. "Blitz It!" already fits perfectly as music for a potential Splatoon stage in Smash.

InklingJoe

Semi-Pro Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-5084-9470-8912
There is a good 40% chance that Wave Prism is playing in the back of my head at any given moment in the day, and I'm still not sick of it.

MindWanderer

Inkling Commander
NNID
MindWanderer
Switch Friend Code
SW-5961-6763-3987
They're among my favorite tunes in Splat2. Possibly my very favorites. Totally thematic, full of energy, and catchy.

Keglu

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-8440-5021-2355
I think that the game was in need of this type of songs. They are so much better than the older ones. (I'm not saying that the older ones are bad.).

Enperry

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
ssjplt
Switch Friend Code
SW-0405-1788-8108
Both good. Anyone else notice the Super Scope egg in the picture? #SUPERSCOPESPLAT2WEAPONCONFIRMED???

the

Inkling Commander
It would be cool if the superscope came as a charger (though it would have to be scoped-only and i suck at those rip)
Maybe a quick-charging (somewhere between bamboozler and squiffer) scoped charger with range comparable to the goo tuber? I dunno how its damage output would be (it probably wouldn’t one-shot, because that would completely eradicate bamboozler’s niche)

ANYWAY this isn’t the sheldon’s picks thread! I love the new songs, and I hope hightide era and squid squad also return with some bangers (and naybe a splattack remix)
Surprisingly even though I agree with everyone that blitz it is super good, the one that’s been stuck in my head more often is wave prism! Must be something about that controlled dissonance that makes it memorable to me

La Police

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-2902-0115-4042
Yep, Chip damage/Blitz it is one of the best ones, wave prism bows to it.

Nyabby

Inkling
NNID
soulsilveraero
Switch Friend Code
SW-0354-4659-5697
Blitz It is probably my favorite song from Spl2n.
Inkoming! is a close second.

D

Deleted Member

Both songs vaugely remind me of early 2000s cheesy kid show movie songs for some odd unexplainable reason. They're definetly my favorites in this games soundtrack thus far.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom