• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Dood, to shrimp if this works...

Jake_Ghostdude1

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-3230-4299-0915
*ahem*
Name's Jake, I've been playing Splatoon 2 as of recently to prepare for 3, but I figured that now would be better than ever to make a team that will last through the last of 2 and into 3, and not only that, this team is the perfect mix of casual and competitive! We all get an amazing chance to know each other, and we learn from each other as well as teach each other as we see each other's mistakes and what we can try out in order to improve and evolve our unique skillsets! We are a very open team, and we are constantly growing!

Requirements:
At least level 10, and 1 b rank for league and rank
Also discord or way of direct text required (Jake_Ghostdude#6561)

Preferences:
A timezone preferably somewhere in North or South America, though will accept people in other time zones who are up to working around the inconvienience.
Knowledge of callouts, though voice chat is not required nor used at the moment

Team Goals: Simply to learn and grow with each other; the team is looking for mainly people who are A+ or higher who need help learning though we accept anybody, and we are accepting high level x rank players to act as team mentors!

If you are interested at all, feel free to respond in the thread, dm me directly through discord, or add me as a friend on switch! Also, if you have a specific way of texting you'd like to use as a replacement for discord, let me know in the thread!

Jake_Ghostdude1

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-3230-4299-0915
(just noticed the find team thread exists but it's dead so *shrugs*

Jake_Ghostdude1

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-3230-4299-0915
Oh yeah should mention: Timezone is Pacific, and will estimate that anyone 13 or up should be good to join =D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom