Dorkus Prime is looking for new members!

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215
Dorkus_Prime_Banner 2.png

Dorkus Prime is looking for new members! THAT MEANS YOU, ADRIAN! (apologies to any Adrians in the audience.) Dorkus Prime is a "clan", for lack of a better term, of like-minded folks. We help each other improve at the squid game, and discuss a large variety of topics, including games other than Splatoon. :scared: The server is also a safe space for people of all walks of life. We're a bunch of dorks, if you couldn't tell from the name! We have folks that range from strictly casual to rank X competitive tryhards (and they admit it too.)

Requirements: Be 17+, an adult functionally, and be open-minded. That's it! Whether you're a veteran, in the competitive scene, a casual, or just starting out, you're welcome here. If you're interested, send me a message! We'll chat for a little while and I'll see if you're a good fit. Thanks for reading, and have a splendiferous day!

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215
In case anyone was wondering, Squidify told me in a conversation that they think Dorkus Prime is rude because of the 17+ age restriction. That's the only reason. Would've been acceptable if they hadn't gone on to say they were going to report me for that :rolleyes: Doesn't quite work that way. Have a great day, whoever's reading this!

Last edited:

Pupsik

Inkster Jr.
NNID
pupsik2479
In case anyone was wondering, Squidify told me in a conversation that they think Dorkus Prime is rude because of the 17+ age restriction. That's the only reason. Would've been acceptable if they hadn't gone on to say they were going to report me for that :rolleyes: Doesn't quite work that way. Have a great day, whoever's reading this!
That happens sometimes... people really don't like age restrictions, even though they exist for a reason.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom