Dream Weapon Kits

Tam_4

Inkster Jr.
IMG_2418.jpeg
IMG_2417.jpeg
IMG_2416.jpeg
IMG_2415.jpeg

So I think that douser dualies had a lot of missed potential, and I have used them but it didn’t seem worth it at the moment but if it gets actually any other kit I’d play it, but ink mines just not it. Big bubbler could be nice because the dousers can shoot long range from inside and if they need to be protected from long range threats after being stuck in a dodge roll and running out of ink, they can pop bubble. Also , does popping special get them out of the dodge roll too? That could be interesting but I don’t know the answer. My other kit for it basically does the same thing but you’d probably want a lot of sub saver because one dodge roll can use a lot of ink. The slosher one is cause why not, it was broken in splatoon 1, why not slightly good in S3? I think the burst bomb combo would be cool even if it’s not busted like in S1. Also the charger one will never happen but it’s pretty solid at least for my gameplay. Burst bomb is to combo tap shots to make it harder for people to pop up on you and you lose because you can’t charge, and splashdown as an additional panic option. Ok so it’s cheap but it would work.

technobyte

Inkling
Pronouns
He/Him
Kit_Heavy_Edit_Splatling 2024_5_2 13_18_49.png
Would love to have this! I've always wanted crab tank to be on one of my mains, and there hasn't been a crab tank splatling yet. Its range could also help it out since heavy edit struggles against weapons that outrange it. Since ballpoint nouveau didn't get squid beakon, edit is a good candidate, and beakon extends from the supportive "get back in the battle quickly" nature of the first kit (curling, tacticooler)

Also blue is my fav color :)

Edited (lol) for clarity

Last edited:

Grekly

Inkster Jr.
Pronouns
He/Him
Might as well chime in with the four weapons I'm currently playing.

BRONZE PAINBRUSH

Fizzy bomb and booyah bomb? Wow! what a unique sub, special combo never seen this pairing before. Ok joking aside this is unapologetically just Machine kit except 10pfs cheaper. Fizzy bomb is a mobility tool to help pain get into position, can combo, and deal insane object damage which helps in rainmaker (One of pain's worst mode IMO) and booyah is a great special to keep you alive for a bit longer. This kit works wonders on Machine and I have a feeling it will work on pain

ANNAKI SPLAT ROLLER

Fizzy bomb once again almost like it's the best sub in game works well with roller for all the reason I said with pain and also with the bonus of helping roller paint for special. Before I thought that chump would be better for roller that was until storm gotten a change where it can heal you and your team. Which makes it perfect for roller it can not only paint an area for roller to fight, it can deal damage to the enemy team, heal you while fighting, and you still have access to your main weapon.

CLASSIC TRI-SLOSHER

I'm going to need you guys to let me cook for a second. Tri already has fizzy, and while we could give it burst that would be miserable to play against. (I love tri but I love my sanity more) so I decided to give it splat bomb as a sub that while it can't combo it is still lethal and wail as a tool to help tri combo but is also a quick ink tank refill and can help displace longer ranged threat that tri can't reach.

CLEAR DAPPLE DUALIES

Listen Dapples had gotten screwed over with FIVE bad kits in a row if I had the option I would give this weapon a 110p atom bomb. But let keep it realistic here, Burst is a combo and movement tool that can also help the weapon finish off weaken opponents at a distance. Kraken is a great up close special that plays in the position dapples want to play in up close. Is this just a better version of Dapple Dualies Nouveau? Yes, do I care No.

Also done the icon myself in gimp pretty proud of them if I say so myself.

Last edited:

youre_a_squib_now

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-8478-8105-6114
Wait, sprinkler over burst bomb?? Damn, that's interesting
It doesn't combo as well as it seems like it should. Even with the short range mode, you have to hit the inside 1.75 units to combo (that's smaller than the pre-buff long range aoe) against 1 sub of bomb defense, it goes down to 1.315. It definitely shouldn't be consistent, that would be broken, but it not being consistent means burst bomb isn't the most useful. You can still direct with it to combo though, which is nice, even if it's not consistent, and it also loves the movement.

Sprinkler shares some of the same movement utility, but it would help s-blast paint forward for itself (assuming the sprinkler isn't immediately shot down) which is one of its biggest weaknesses, making it less reliant on other players to do that for it.

if there's going to be a sub that only paints, this is one of the weapons that wants it the most

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom