Dream Weapon Kits

JishTheFish

Inkster Jr.
Pronouns
he/they
Switch Friend Code
SW-0916-3665-4202
Here's a couple of inkbrush kits I made. I'm not competitive player, but I do play inkbrush, and I think these two specials that allow it to stay in would be really good (although 190p might be a bit too little). I personally think the kraken one would be a bit more fun but the splashdown one would be really fun too.

As for the torpy, I think it could still allow for poking the same way the splat bomb does on the vanilla kit. Being able to roll it could could allow for some neat combos, and the location could help kraken locate and chase down opponents.

If you have any thoughts, please share them!
inky express 1.png

inky express 2.png

isaac4

Inkling Cadet
these two are what I'd want for regular slosher and tri
I think tri should get burst back so it can have an aggressive kit that actually has a bomb and since its just dream kits and balance doesn't play a role, I'd give it kraken
idk why I think missiles on slosher would be fun though it just seems like it would and I know it's already had missiles before
Kit_Slosher 2024_2_5 18_3_18.jpg
Kit_Tri-Slosher 2024_2_5 18_4_12.jpg

Last edited:

isaac4

Inkling Cadet
the kits dont seem to show up on my end so I'll just say what they are

slosher/torpedo/missiles
tri-slosher/burst/kraken

Terret

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-5277-2851-4605
Contrary to most people, I actually want Auto Booyah on New Squiffer. I initially thought Auto Crab but the positions Squiffer is in are usually leading to it be low on health and an attacker immediately on it. And with how much it likes flanks, I think Booyah would be a great fit surprisingly enough. It doesn’t say there but I’d personally make it a 200p Booyah. Auto is going to help a good bit with paint and it gets a decent amount of bubbles at 190
FE94F7A7-90D9-4ED0-9D61-E6440920EB01.jpeg

cipsbsndj

Semi-Pro Squid
Pronouns
he/they
Switch Friend Code
SW-0937-9859-6660
My favorite (not my main, I swear) weapon, Sploosh-o-matic, has been saddled with two pretty bad kits. Both have a sub weapon it doesn’t need or want, and a special that doesn’t work, with Ultra Stamp being on the weaker side of specials, and Wail just not making any sense on Sploosh.

The immediate first idea I have for a third kit (coping) is a reference kit to the Sploosh 7 from S1, with Splat Bomb and Trizooka. Splat bomb has worked well on Sploosh in the last two games, and both it and Trizooka gives the weapon some much needed range. It is insane how beakon was on Sploosh for three games in a row, it’s kinda funny.

I feel like it should be 200p, as it is a shooter that is good at painting, and it does not need to be 170p (although that would be funny).
IMG_9576.jpeg

Last edited:

blu_aaa

Semi-Pro Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-2473-2014-2344
Ballpoint with beakon was always a staple in s2 and I was kinda disappointed that it didn't get it for its nouveau kit (I still like mines though it works pretty nicely). Beakon on a backline is always great since they usually are in safer positions and having them would enable the ballpoints teammates to come in faster and safer, along with the added utility of seeing opponent's on the map. The beakons can also allow teammates to grab tacticoolers when they jump back in, further benefiting it (cooler buffs also helps bp immensely with max run speed, ink resistant and intensify).

Everyone remembers how prefect of a sub burst is for slosher so I don't think I need to explain why. Zooka is a nice call back to its soda kit back in s1 and enables slosher to deal with opponent's out of its range, I think it would be a fun kit and I will genuinely main slosher if it has this kit, or something close to it (I hate both slosher kits but I adore the main weapon its pain)

pfs:
Ballpoint: 210p
Slosher: 200p
Screenshot_20240205_223734_Firefox.png
Screenshot_20240205_223628_Firefox.png

Snikerop

Inkster Jr.
Pronouns
he/him
One for every splatling. Went for no overlap on subs/specials with the new kits (though not with existing kits).

The one I'm most married to is Heavy. PFS are also not necessarily accurate. Feel free to ask for clarifications.
Kit_Heavy_Splatling 2024_2_5 22_30_17.png

Kit_Mini_Splatling 2024_2_5 22_33_23.png

Kit_Hydra_Splatling 2024_2_5 22_35_2.png

Kit_Ballpoint_Splatling 2024_2_5 22_36_35.png

Kit_Nautilus 2024_2_5 22_40_2.png

OnePotWonder

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
He/Him
Switch Friend Code
SW-2068-8904-6306
I'd be ecstatic to see Dread Wringer get Torpedo + Killer Wail 5.1.
The weapon already paints super well, Torpedo would just add to that. Also, the 12 damage Torpedo pellets would combo beautifully.
Even with 210p the weapon would get Killer Wail 5.1 every 20 seconds, which perfectly fits its aggro-supportive niche by providing chip damage for both itself and its teammates.

Burst Bomb + Tacticooler is also obviously good, and Burst Bomb seems very likely, but this is the kit I'd personally like to see.

applekrisps

Inkling
Pronouns
he/him/it/its/ey/em
i reaaaally want another dapples kit -- specifically fizzy for the paint trail and range, and i could see myself having a lot of fun with zipcaster!

QueueS

Inkster Jr.
Pronouns
he/him
Switch Friend Code
SW-7686-7152-6216
for the third shot kit i would honestly want something goofy and unique bc it already has two really good kits. I think something like ink storm would be fun and also work with the weapon to control space. For the sub i was thinking a utility sub like mist? other shot players let me know what you might want/think would be good

Splattershot/Ink Storm/Mist

QueueS

Inkster Jr.
Pronouns
he/him
Switch Friend Code
SW-7686-7152-6216
for the third shot kit i would honestly want something goofy and unique bc it already has two really good kits. I think something like ink storm would be fun and also work with the weapon to control space. For the sub i was thinking a utility sub like mist? other shot players let me know what you might want/think would be good

Splattershot/Ink Storm/Mist
wait holdup i forgot inkjet exists. inkjet would also be really fun

oldmanyaoi

Inkling
Pronouns
any
Kraken or Zipcaster on Squiffer, and I'd love to see Burst/Kraken return on Jet Squelcher it could really use with a more aggressive kit in this game.

sillymako3

Inkling
Pronouns
she/her
Switch Friend Code
SW-1197-7479-6786
I didn't have access to yagas generator at the time of making these put here's a wiper and heavy kit in goodle slides lol

Screenshot 2024-04-25 10.24.49 AM.png
for this one, I wanted a heavy splatling that supports, obvs, but in a more aggressive and threatening way. vheavy is a SOFT LIBERAL ***** and dheavy is nice but the kit doesn't really accommodate the main weapon's supportive abilities. so this is kinda like a middle ground.

beakon is to get your teammates back in the fight without having to stand in boring and useless spots and provide super jumps. inkstrike I imagine can be used to help ur team push, or displace the enemies when things go south. I did 200P since the paint is p good and strike is very good, so a good amount of it w/o special spam

also blobmob is awesome and I want a blobmob themed weapon

Screenshot 2024-04-25 10.24.52 AM.png
aheheheh I like this one a lotttt so this isn't a very different playstyle than vwiper I'll say that BUUTTT this one like specializes in shoving urself into crowds and being overwhelming

curling bomb is pretty much what the kit depends on. it'll make the trail for you to follow into said crowds. splashdown is for a quick way to either crash down on enemies or as a panic button for when you over pushed it. also I think the super jump splashdown would be good to push enemies away from you when you jump in a risky spot

I love takoroka I love takoroka I lo

ok that's all :3

OnePotWonder

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
He/Him
Switch Friend Code
SW-2068-8904-6306
I didn't have access to yagas generator at the time of making these put here's a wiper and heavy kit in goodle slides lol

View attachment 11301for this one, I wanted a heavy splatling that supports, obvs, but in a more aggressive and threatening way. vheavy is a SOFT LIBERAL ***** and dheavy is nice but the kit doesn't really accommodate the main weapon's supportive abilities. so this is kinda like a middle ground.

beakon is to get your teammates back in the fight without having to stand in boring and useless spots and provide super jumps. inkstrike I imagine can be used to help ur team push, or displace the enemies when things go south. I did 200P since the paint is p good and strike is very good, so a good amount of it w/o special spam

also blobmob is awesome and I want a blobmob themed weapon

View attachment 11302 aheheheh I like this one a lotttt so this isn't a very different playstyle than vwiper I'll say that BUUTTT this one like specializes in shoving urself into crowds and being overwhelming

curling bomb is pretty much what the kit depends on. it'll make the trail for you to follow into said crowds. splashdown is for a quick way to either crash down on enemies or as a panic button for when you over pushed it. also I think the super jump splashdown would be good to push enemies away from you when you jump in a risky spot

I love takoroka I love takoroka I lo

ok that's all :3
As a Heavy player, I can confirm that this is close to the best possible kit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom