• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Dreaming of Splatoon...

Noire

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Kyseria
Does Octolings count? Because one of my dreams involved them.

I guess I'm lucky. I have a dream every night, good or bad.

BlackZero

Inkling Commander
So we all dream of electric squids?

I had a dream that there was an Inkling living in the real world, but only one person realized they weren't a normal person. Shenanigans ensued.

Nina Inkwater

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-3558-5909-2965
I had a dream a couple of months ago about me as a half inkling half human hybrid. I usually saved the city from salmonid hordes. But the weird part was that the salmonids were escaping into Inkopolis square!

Nina Inkwater

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-3558-5909-2965
Okay. Maybe the hybrid of a hybrid thing is weird too.

Last edited:

Squido the Inkling

Senior Squid
I had a really really really strange splatoon dream once. So have any of you played ring fit? There's like this climbing activity you can do - and it happened in my dream, accept it was more splatoon and...it was in octo valley.

Also if I think about splatoon WHILE I'm trying to get to sleep then I never will rest.

Nina Inkwater

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-3558-5909-2965
I had a nightmare that agent 3 was in bikini bottom(spongebob) and plankton made this disease in his lab that made everyone but agent 3 and captain cuttlefish have different sickness effects. And everyone had to get vaccines. But the disease kept mutating. And they had to keep getting vaccines. I don’t know how, but I think agent 3 was immune. Wait… what about the water? She wasn’t wearing gear like sandy. I’m getting off topic. Anyways, agent 3 had to keep giving them vaccines and apparently squidward was a roomba. So yeah, my Splatoon dream was weird. It was probably produced by the fears of covid.

frankus

Banned (6 points)
I dreamed that I was in Inkopolis one time and I was riding my bicycle down one of the very narrow streets near Inkopolis Plaza. I ran into a group of Inklings riding electric stand up scooters. They turned out to be part of a gang known as the Splatlings. Their guns actually consisted of a PVC pipe with a handle at the end of it much like the Bamboolizer. The weird thing is that they had no ink tanks and instead dipped their guns into small buckets hanging from just behind the handlebar of their scooters. I has wondering what they were going to shoot at me. The goop that was shot at me smelled like Pizza and was so sticky that I could not move at all - I was glued to my bicycle and the tires were glued to the street. I got really scared because I thought they were going to beat me up. They told me that I owed them money because as it turns out I bought gear from Spyke which is stolen and they are hired to steal. They steal the gear by ambushing other inklings on the street - specifically the ones you go talk to on the square or plaza and "scrub" it clean so it doesn't have any details about them. They said I owed them money because I didn't pay Spyke and they get 100% of the cut he makes. He gives them this money in exchange for sea snails which they steal from Salmonids. So in the dream I pay them and all of a sudden the goop disappears and I can move again. When I ask if that stuff was ink they tell me it was BBQ sauce. I laugh but none of them laugh with me - they remain serious. I turn around and they're gone. When I get back to the square I talk to one of the inklings and they tell me the Splatlings are one of the most feared gangs in the city and that even the Octarians stay clear of them. I was also told that they stole stuff from Octarian domes and the guards did nothing. It was definitely an odd dream but I feel that I could write a story from it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom