• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Dying in the bubble?

Is anyone else having the problem of getting the bubble from a teammate then dying while still bubld

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

SquidTori

Inkling
Is anyone else having the problem of getting the bubble from a teammate then dying while still VISIBLY having the bubble? Because it seems like for me every time I get a bubble instead of being invincible it just increases my hit box.

boredguy108

Semi-Pro Squid
It's an issue of Lag.

Basically, the person who kills you basically registers a kill with the server before you register the bubble with the server. This could be because the enemy player has a shorter ping than you do, or they simply live closer the server that you're suppose to connect to.

SquidTori

Inkling
Well I would believe that if it was as I picked up bubble, I'm talking like 2 or 3 seconds like you have visibly had the bubble for a long period and then die.

boredguy108

Semi-Pro Squid
It's odd, but not unheard of. I had games where the server doesn't register a kill for a good 5 seconds, so, yeah...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom