Dynamo is going to replace Pencil

The Knee

Full Squid
Pronouns
He/Him
Switch Friend Code
SW-7739-4186-1690
Um, I mean the only way this would happen is if pencil got a huge nerf that absolutely destroyed it and dynamo got crazy vertical flick buffs. If the vertical flick can output pressure at range better than pencil it could be the long range cooler weapon. I think dynamo is doomed to fill that spot for many reasons obviously, one being that it’s outranged by weapons that can just delete it before its vertical flick comes out. I’d say minimum damage buff + taking some frames off of it would make that weapon maybe something you could pick?

Last edited:

SquidHunterX

Senior Squid
NNID
Supes
I tried really hard but no. I just can't see that happening. Pencil is just vastly superior. For Dynamo and pencil to even be on the same level and have the same amount of impact over the outcome of a game, pencil would need to be nerfed in a way that would be pretty extreme imho (just realised I'm basically restating what the comment above me said lol)

Zonink

DUNKACCINO
Premium
Switch Friend Code
SW-0113-7061-9838
I don't think Dynamo fundamentally can ever be the best at something since it's so binary in how it plays. pencil can work around checks since it has a degree of flexibility in its movement and positioning. If you are playing dynamo and you fight a rapid pro it just can't. The meta is fine enough for it at the current moment but it's just too easily counterpicked to be considered really even high tier.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom