1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Squidboards now has its own Discord server!

Join us on Discord!

3. Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 15,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 150,000 posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Splatoon community!

4. Hi Guest,

As of June 3rd you will no longer be able to log in to Squidboards using your Smashboards account. Please take a look at the announcement for additional details

Easiest/most fun Octo Expansion stations?

Discussion in 'Regular Discussion' started by HighColorSunset, Feb 6, 2020.

1. HighColorSunset

HighColorSunset Semi-Pro Squid

NNID:
    AmazingStrange9
    Switch Friend Code:
    SW-0416-0878-7104
    Do you think it'll help me be a better sport if I realize I'm doing (or have done) the exact same thing to them that they did to me?

2. Cephalobro

Cephalobro Inkling Fleet Admiral

From what I have seen from your in-game stats, you're still relatively new to Splatoon 2, don't worry, as you play more, you will learn more of the changes of the multiplayer of this game and Splatoon 1. I will share a few tips about Salmon Run that will allow you to be able to rank up at least a little faster: Lone Golden Eggs that are too close to the water are generally not worth the effort to grab since most bosses come to you, Maws are basically Golden Egg packages as they are easy to defeat by timing your Splat Bomb throws at the spot in which they jump up, it might take a few tries to get the Maw to swallow a Splat Bomb, but once you get the timing down, they can be lured to the basket for easily accessible Golden Eggs. Stingers and Flyfish will never come to you and their range is unlimited, Blasters, Shooters and Dualies are generally better at getting rid of the Stinger.

3. HighColorSunset

NNID:
    AmazingStrange9
    Switch Friend Code:
    SW-0416-0878-7104
    I usually dodge and shoot the Maws until it splats, but I think the bomb thing is a nice nod to the Octomaw from the first game! Heck, everything about the Maws is.

As for Grillers, I think Splatlings are the best option, next to Shooters and Dualies.

Flyfish is probably one of if not the hardest fish to beat IMO because you can't shoot it anywhere, you have to use a bomb and in a specific spot. At least with Steelheads, you can shoot the bomb on its head.

This is after hours and hours of Salmon Run. :p I pretty much ground on Salmon Run today; got over 1000 points in total, ranked back up to Go-Getter.

4. HighColorSunset

NNID:
    AmazingStrange9
    Switch Friend Code:
    SW-0416-0878-7104
    As for my newness...yeah, I only got the game a couple months ago. I do have experience from S1 and playing a bit of S2 on my dad's Switch though. I didn't play Turf War or Salmon Run then though, just Hero Mode.

5. ZuraRBX

ZuraRBX Inkling

NNID:
    Johnnybump
    Switch Friend Code:
    SW-0993-3221-5618
    My favorite station from the Octo Expansion was the first 8-Ball stage. For some reason, it was really easy, and hearing Deadf1sh made it feel something out of a lo-fi video.

agent8(hachi) likes this.
  6. agent8(hachi)

agent8(hachi) Inkster Jr.

NNID:
    derek
    Drop the bass station.

Introducing The all new, Desanitized, Not dirty, Quite clean but not on the head
    OCTOSTOMP REDUX
    now with the bubble blower special

7. agent8(hachi)

agent8(hachi) Inkster Jr.

NNID:
    derek
    i am better at tower control than splat zones