Eeltail Big Run 3/8 - 3/10

Aiko.Octo

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
she/her
GHBtw0bWYAAlCgo.jpg

Per this post on the SplatoonNA twitter. I totally missed this announcement because I had my head in the sand Side Order so here it is in case you missed it too.

Eeltail has the potential to be an....interesting map. And we get a Joe trophy! (Weird that we didn't get it when Joe was introduced, but oh well) No news on what the egg thresholds are though.

Also interesting to note that daylight savings happens in the middle of this Big Run, so daily rollover time will kick forward an hour.

Grushi

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
He/Him
Switch Friend Code
SW-1492-1491-3432
I don't know how eeltail's gonna work for a big run honestly, the bridge is way too narrow and there's not that much elavation...
Though then again I was worried about umami ruins and it turned out great so who knows! Looking forward to it

GiggaPoggers

Full Squid
Pronouns
He/him
NNID
superstar
Switch Friend Code
SW-7556-4937-7869
What was y’all’s score for this? I got 113, 10,000+ points, and promoted from go-getter to eggsecutive.

Babab

Inkster Jr.
Pronouns
He/Him
Switch Friend Code
SW-7735-7052-6321
Exciting news! Mark your calendars for the Eeltail Big Run happening from March 8th to March 10th! Lace up your running shoes and get ready for an unforgettable experience filled with camaraderie and adventure. Whether you're a seasoned runner or new to the scene, this event promises thrills and memories to last a lifetime. Don't miss out on the action-packed weekend ahead!
Lace up your running shoes 😂

a hot mess

Inkling Fleet Admiral
painfully and slowly rotting in my bed <3
Pronouns
Any
NNID
london
Switch Friend Code
SW-0705-2349-2993
Exciting news! Mark your calendars for the Eeltail Big Run happening from March 8th to March 10th! Lace up your running shoes and get ready for an unforgettable experience filled with camaraderie and adventure. Whether you're a seasoned runner or new to the scene, this event promises thrills and memories to last a lifetime. Don't miss out on the action-packed weekend ahead!
:run_speed_up: moment

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom