• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Ello~

Yuubi

Full Squid
Hello, I'm new here well actually.... I am er... I've been stalking this forum for quite sometime and just now decided to make an account here. The reason being was because I wanted to make my own avatar here :P Anyway my name is Yuubi, (forum name anyway). I am a splatoon addict, I've post splatoon drawings on miiverse daily and basically give a lot of shoutouts. I'm not simply one of the best players on the game but most of the time I can hold my ground and get my team out of bad situations or give them advantages if they take the opportunity to focus on the map at times. I'm a B rank, would be A+ by now but I'm not the type to play ranked battles due to the haunting of "error communication" I really dislike that... My two main weapons I use are Aerospray RG & Splattershot jr <-- (only use that for turf wars) I also use the inkling brush sometimes but not all the time.

So you're probably wondering why am I here? Well... not really sure why, maybe to discuss about splatoon and maybe gain tips on how to use weapons Anything that floats my boat. I am a really laid back, friendly and quiet/shy person who likes to draw. Hope to have a blast joining this community I guess.

Kbot

Full-time TO
Event Organizer
Welcome to the boards, Yuubi! Don't be afraid to speak up every once in awhile! :)

You could even post some of your miiverse drawings in a thread if you wanted to under "Original Content" if you wanted.

Yuubi

Full Squid
Thank you! :D I did not know that cool I'll check it out then xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom