Ello~

Yuubi

Full Squid
Hello, I'm new here well actually.... I am er... I've been stalking this forum for quite sometime and just now decided to make an account here. The reason being was because I wanted to make my own avatar here :P Anyway my name is Yuubi, (forum name anyway). I am a splatoon addict, I've post splatoon drawings on miiverse daily and basically give a lot of shoutouts. I'm not simply one of the best players on the game but most of the time I can hold my ground and get my team out of bad situations or give them advantages if they take the opportunity to focus on the map at times. I'm a B rank, would be A+ by now but I'm not the type to play ranked battles due to the haunting of "error communication" I really dislike that... My two main weapons I use are Aerospray RG & Splattershot jr <-- (only use that for turf wars) I also use the inkling brush sometimes but not all the time.

So you're probably wondering why am I here? Well... not really sure why, maybe to discuss about splatoon and maybe gain tips on how to use weapons Anything that floats my boat. I am a really laid back, friendly and quiet/shy person who likes to draw. Hope to have a blast joining this community I guess.

Kbot

Full-time TO
Event Organizer
Welcome to the boards, Yuubi! Don't be afraid to speak up every once in awhile! :)

You could even post some of your miiverse drawings in a thread if you wanted to under "Original Content" if you wanted.

Yuubi

Full Squid
Thank you! :D I did not know that cool I'll check it out then xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom