• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Elsword Thread

YesI'mTaco34

Inkling Cadet
NNID
YesImTaco
Also, if I ever get back into Elsword, I'm gonna start with Rena. What class should I go with? TR/NW seems cool, but I'm not sure. Any help?
Never was a big Rena player and it's been awhile since i've been on the forum but if your a fan of PVE i think Grand Archer is still the way to go.

Calamari

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Toowrighteous
Never was a big Rena player and it's been awhile since i've been on the forum but if your a fan of PVE i think Grand Archer is still the way to go.
Is CR/WS or TR/NW good at both? Since I'll want to go more into PVP when I can play, but I want to do PVE too.

YesI'mTaco34

Inkling Cadet
NNID
YesImTaco
Is CR/WS or TR/NW good at both? Since I'll want to go more into PVP when I can play, but I want to do PVE too.
Well i really don't play PvP but pretty sure WS got hit with nerf in PvP and it wasn't very good in PVE. I'm not how well NW and GA does in PvP but i'll like to say NW in solid in both since you will still have Phoenix Strike and Magic buffs.

Calamari

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Toowrighteous
Well i really don't play PvP but pretty sure WS got hit with nerf in PvP and it wasn't very good in PVE. I'm not how well NW and GA does in PvP but i'll like to say NW in solid in both since you will still have Phoenix Strike and Magic buffs.
NW it is. Thank you, Taco!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom