• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

EU/OC Splatfest - Dream Trip: World Tour or Space Adventure?

I am...

• joining Team World Tour!

Votes: 12 57.1%
  • joining Team Space Adventure!

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • undecided!

Votes: 1 4.8%

• Total voters

Coleo&Idea

Inkling Cadet
So, what are your bets for the maps?

I'd say:

Kelp Dome
Arowana Mall
Museum d'Alfonsino

Port Mackerel

We haven't had the first 3 since Pinapple and Port Mackerel since ZombieGhosts.

LoremIp5um

Full Squid
NNID
LoremIp5um
So, what are your bets for the maps?

I'd say:

Kelp Dome
Arowana Mall
Museum d'Alfonsino

Port Mackerel

We haven't had the first 3 since Pinapple and Port Mackerel since ZombieGhosts.
I've been begging the squid gods for Kelp Dome since the Pokemon Red/Blue Splatfest! I call map favouritism...

I just hope the maps aren't Saltspray/Hammerhead/Moray!

Cyan

Inkling Commander
Horrible memories from CatsVsDogs and HoverboardVsJetpack just came back where we got both Saltspray and Moray together. :scared:

I swear when they do Saltspray/Moray/Triggerfish I'll jump into water multiple times as a Squidkid ;_____;
Agree completely, Saltspray/Moray ruined the pair of those Splatfests, gave up with them when I hit Champion because the matches were too frustrating and too samey. Cats vs Dogs was worse for having Walleye, I like Walleye, but pairing it with more narrow corridor maps was a terrible move. Triggerfish is great, but struggles on Turf where only one team has a sniper (much like Moray in that regards). I hope we get Arowana/Museum/Kelp, as that would be great variety with how they work and decent size differences too, as well as the fact they haven't been in an EU Splatfest for quite some time.

Sol64

The RNG God of /r/Splatoon
Calling it now, space will win.
If they don't win, someone has to make me do a bet.

Cyan

Inkling Commander
Got to Space King in about 2 and a half hours of playing, started with Soda but lost my first 3 matches (one match we lost because we had a disconnect). Switched to Berry and found a team that went on a rampage (Gold Dynamo, PG and Dual Squelcher), the Echo was so helpful in getting me more splats and overall we clicked well. I only had 1 Space vs Space match in the 3 hrs or so I played last night, so World is definitely more popular at S/S+. This is the first Splatfest I've played with Power that I enjoyed (played all bar Miitomo thus far), also I'm currently in the top 100 with a Space Power of 1906, hopefully I stay there as I've never been there before. I doubt I'll be in the top 5 though, overall this was a great Splatfest even though I mostly had Port Mackerel (RIP map variety :P).

Of Moose & Men

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
MuhFugginMoose
Man, I wish this was a Splatfest I could participate in. I am absolutely fascinated by space, my dream job completely revolves around it. If they offered me the chance to go to Mars, they wouldn't even finish asking me before I agree to go. I would most certainly be playing for space travel.

Cuttleshock

Inkling Commander
Ehhh... it went okay. I seem to fall to a lower Splatfest Power every time, this one ending at about 1510 (starting at 1600) once I reached royalty. I never got a consistent team, had some connection issues... in that regard, though, it was still better than my general impression of worldwide Splatfests. Played Space, never matched my own team. Also got up to Stage 27 or so in Squidball for the first time during breaks between games.

Oh yeah, the title 'World Champion' has to be the best one in Splatfest history. 'Space Defender' also sounds awesome.

Coleo&Idea

Inkling Cadet
Fanclubleiter Weltall // Space Queen, woohoo!

Matches: 42.
Wins: 37.
Losses: 5.
Disconnects: 5 in Lobby.
Splatfestpower: 1000 (start) 1300 (end).
No matches vs my own team.

You've been assimilated. Resistance was woomy.
Practiced a lot with the Cherry Nozzlenose and improved my aim.

Renamed myself to Borg and Borg Queen, haha.

Had only two lag experiences but this one got me a little rage:
Threw a :splashwall:between me and a Roller. Splatted him with the Cherry. 2 seconds later I got splatted by him :<

Last edited:

WeirdChillFever

Pro Squid
Ehhh... it went okay. I seem to fall to a lower Splatfest Power every time, this one ending at about 1510 (starting at 1600) once I reached royalty. I never got a consistent team, had some connection issues... in that regard, though, it was still better than my general impression of worldwide Splatfests. Played Space, never matched my own team. Also got up to Stage 27 or so in Squidball for the first time during breaks between games.

Oh yeah, the title 'World Champion' has to be the best one in Splatfest history. 'Space Defender' also sounds awesome.
Dancing Queen was better.

Coleo&Idea

Inkling Cadet
Let me leave a guess before Splatfest ends: World will win popularity. Who won the most matches will be a surprise but personally I think Space might take this by some %. I'm sure it will be close as usual.

Also played some more matches now and I was disapointed because I was paired with/against A ranks. I've downranked myself to NOT fight against A ranks, gosh :rolleyes:

Sol64

The RNG God of /r/Splatoon

I don't even... WHAT

WHEN IN DOUBT, CALLIE'S ABOUT. GGS SCREW THIS SPLATFEST, GIVE ME MY 24 NOW! (forget about the bet that no-one made me do lol...)

Magnus0

Pro Squid
OOOOOHHH MAAAAH GAAAAAAAAWD!!!!

World won yeash! It was very close though, like real close. I hope the next splatfest is just as close as it makes things so much more tense.

Coleo&Idea

Inkling Cadet
Good close results, that's how Splatfest are supposed to be!

I don't mind the loss because I just rolled Bombsniffer shoes with ink recovery <3

:shoes_slo007::ability_bombsniffer:-:ability_specialcharge::ability_inkrecovery::ability_inkrecovery:

I'm happy now!

Phobos

Inkling Commander
Tsk. I should have followed my head and gone Team Callie, but I went with my heart and opted for Team Space. Oh well; I blame myself, at least partly - after months of not playing, and so being unfamiliar with two of the maps, I was terrible :/ Still, great theme!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom