EU splatfest- Cats or Dogs

Bouncerdude

Inkling
NNID
Bouncerdude
Yes! Nintendo has finally stepped up its game with the EU splatfests, even if it is just copying NA's splatfest :/ altho now we have something decent.
Personally I will be on team dogs and I hope to see some good players out there on the battle field alongside me ;)

Last edited:

Elecmaw

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Switch Friend Code
SW-3466-8927-7969
Just a little FIY, this splatfest is directly copied from the first NA Splatfest and yes even the artwork is exactly the same!

Lonely_Dolphin

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Einsam_Delphin
Source? Even Left Ear Vs. Right Ear woulda been better as it's atleast original. For them to just copy-paste another region's Splatfest would be so laughably lazy.

Scotch

Inkling
NNID
ScotchKaz
Oh man I'm having a laff

I didn't think EU could have done worse than cars vs planes but they did

redacteddd

Banned (6 points)
This is an all time low for themes. It doesn't help that this was the one that caused outcry over how Splatfests were judged.

Lonely_Dolphin

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Einsam_Delphin
Well atleast it'll be interesting to see how a different region views the topic.

potato

Inkling
NNID
rinnyruls
why'd it have to be a reused theme :(?
i've seen a lot of people voting for team cat, wonder if they'll be more popular and win this time
...any way, go team dog!

Coleo&Idea

Inkling Cadet
I love it! I wanted this topic for Europe too and thought it was impossible because NA already had it. But it is possible! THANK YOU!
I'm sure EUCats will get a way higher popularity than NACats.

PS: NA get ready for Eating/Sleeping!

Platinum Inkling

Senior Squid
I like this. I'm from the US myself, but this means we could get EU/Japan themes, and they've had some cool themes. Cats vs. Dogs was my favorite theme, I wish WE would get it again. Plus, it could be a chance for Team Cat to win this time! :3

Elecmaw

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Switch Friend Code
SW-3466-8927-7969
o-oh its o-okay
m-maybe we will get a better theme n-next time
r-right... haha.....
I have a hunch, this is the first Splatfest that appeared in NA, right? So i was thinking,maybe from this point on NoE will just outright keep copying themes from NA in the order they appeared??
If that's true, then at least i'll have Transformers vs Decepticons to look forward to!

Maybe the same thing will happen with the NA splatfests?

On another note, i think this will be the first splatfest i'll be skipping out on. This is just too lame, even by EU splatfest standards. At least they could've used new artwork...

Glass Eater

Pro Squid
Source? Even Left Ear Vs. Right Ear woulda been better as it's atleast original. For them to just copy-paste another region's Splatfest would be so laughably lazy.
Disagree. It may be lazy, but it's much, MUCH better than a theme as horrible as left ear vs right ear. Let's look at what happened people.

-First a rumor that the theme was Right ear vs Left ear.
-Then the Splatfest was delayed.
-They then copied/paste a NA Theme.

My opinion? Their Splatfest really WAS going to be Right ear vs Left ear, but before the last minute someone in charge with a brain discovered it and lost his head. I'm thinking someone really messed up, the theme was so bad that they went into a panic and made a quick move by using one of the stronger themes previously in NA. Splatoon is still young, we don't want Nintendo already screwing with people on simple Splatfests themes.

I could be wrong though, but this is how I feel. Cats vs Dogs is a great theme, much better than the current trend of Europe themes lately.

SquiliamTentacles

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Mr_Squigggles
Disagree. It may be lazy, but it's much, MUCH better than a theme as horrible as left ear vs right ear. Let's look at what happened people.

-First a rumor that the theme was Right ear vs Left ear.
-Then the Splatfest was delayed.
-They then copied/paste a NA Theme.

My opinion? Their Splatfest really WAS going to be Right ear vs Left ear, but before the last minute someone in charge with a brain discovered it and lost his head. I'm thinking someone really messed up, the theme was so bad that they went into a panic and made a quick move by using one of the stronger themes previously in NA. Splatoon is still young, we don't want Nintendo already screwing with people on simple Splatfests themes.

I could be wrong though, but this is how I feel. Cats vs Dogs is a great theme, much better than the current trend of Europe themes lately.
Oh god, why would they even consider left vs right ear as an example. I do agree, the delay was likely them panicking that they could not find a theme.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom