EU splatfest- Cats or Dogs

Heroine of Squids

Inkling Cadet
NNID
bellpendant
Well, I certainly didn't expect them to steal a theme the NA Splatfest already had. At least EU has something
regarding the next theme.

Zero Revolution

Pro Squid
NNID
Zeedief123
Switch Friend Code
SW-8519-0178-2889
I hope this doesn't mean reused Splatfest themes for all regions from here on out, we're not even that far into Splatoon's lifespan.

I'm in NA and although 1 or 2 of Europe's themes were interesting (although most were rather bland and boring) I wouldn't want them here again...

Hawk

Inkster Jr.
Is it really that hard to make new themes? I know it's harder than it looks like at first, but there is a whole team behind this game, working on updates and stuff, and none of them are capable of thinking 5 minutes for this?
Read books VS Listen to music
Early birds VS Night owls
City VS Village
Pool VS Sea
Wealth VS Fame
I don't consider myself a very creative person but I just made this up, just for this message, and I think they're fine or at least better than North Pole VS South Pole.
I guess it's not really that important, it just bothers me a bit the laziness and cero interest they put into this.
I'll join team Cat and try to avenge the american team, that might make this interesting.

DarkGold777

Inkling Cadet
NNID
DarkGold777
Well, even if it is a reused theme, it's a better theme than what EU was saddled with beforehand most of the time.
This is an all time low for themes. It doesn't help that this was the one that caused outcry over how Splatfests were judged.
But the theme didn't cause the controversy, it was the results.

WHY ARE YOU GUYS ALL SO FUSSY ABOUT SPLATFEST THEMES
Well, EU got some bad themes. North Pole vs. South Pole? Eating vs. Sleeping? I don't blame anyone for criticizing whoever makes up these themes. It's their opinions.

SkyBlue

Inkling Commander
Well, on the bright side it isn't left ear vs right ear. Would've heard an earful of complaints if it had been.

But then they're using Cats vs dogs that NA used in our first splatfest.
All I can say, is that I hope team CopyCats win ^w^

Kryzz

Full Squid
NNID
Valdraya
I am more bothered by ours being delayed a week? Atleast we can probably safely assume dogs will be more popular again

Ryuji

Inkling Commander
NNID
Ryuji777x
Oh wow, pretty lame. This time, the theme itself isn't what is bad, it's the fact that it's a complete copy of NA's earlier Splatfest. Very uncreative. Seriously, who is in charge of EU's themes? Will they ever get a decent one that strikes home? At this point it would be surprising if they ever do.

aqua46

Inkling Cadet
I am more bothered by ours being delayed a week? Atleast we can probably safely assume dogs will be more popular again
yeah, that was kind of bull, delaying solely because they couldn't think of anything, only to recycle a fest after. but maybe they're working on licensing for something awesome? like cadbury vs ghirardelli for halloween?

Zoot

Inkling Commander
NNID
IveGotAMegaphone
North Pole vs. South Pole? Eating vs. Sleeping?
North vs. South was cool, Eat vs. Sleep was excellent. But it doesn't really matter, because Splatfests are just an excuse to play Splatoon. As with everything else in this game, everyone takes it far too seriously.

Revolution5268

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Revolution_5268
Do you guys think we will get Japan Splatfest themes like white milk vs yellow tea? Its possible Transformers theme will be hitting other regions.

Gameboy224

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Gameboy224
That was my point.
Funny part is even if you calculate the scores with the new Splatfest calculation where win score is multiplied by 4 instead of 2... dogs still won.

Do you guys think we will get Japan Splatfest themes like white milk vs yellow tea? Its possible Transformers theme will be hitting other regions.
Highly unlikely we'll see the Japanese sponsored ones cause well those are sponsored and those brands aren't exactly as popular here in NA or EU. Transformers getting released in other areas is more possible since Transformers has more of an international influence but still sponsored.

LMG

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Now I hope we get to see Rock vs Pop in NA (I want to rock and roll all night!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom