• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

European Splatfest 19/03/16 - 20/03/16: Hoverboard vs Jetpack

What will you pick?

• Hoverboards

Votes: 27 58.7%
  • Jetpacks

Votes: 19 41.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LoremIp5um

Full Squid
NNID
LoremIp5um
Splatfest is nearly over, I'm not confident that Hoverboards have won... I won/lost 50/50 and my first ten games I played I lost... I'm only barely S rank!

I started with 1600 points and ended... with 1600.

Sol64

The RNG God of /r/Splatoon
Was pretty frustrating tbh. I didn't play much after I got King/queen due to pokken.

Mazzle

Inkling
NNID
Mazzle
Worst Splatfest I ever had and simply because of the new ranking-system.
I started at 1600 points and at the moment I reached 1700 I was put in a different pool where only
~15 people were (kind like A+ to S).
I played with/against the same people over and over again IF we even managed to get a full lobby.
And most of the time against other Hoverboards (I was Hoverboard too).
Wasted sooo many time on this and shut down my Wii U when I reached MAX.

Sorry Nintendo, but this system sucks for Europe. It's like trying to go into a team ranked battle in S
while NA and JP has Splatfest. You don't find anyone

Либра

「Pavor Nocturnus」
Color me surprised. Judging from the performance of some of my teams (losing streak of like 20 matches) I didn't expect our side to actually win. Yeah, I know, the salt on Saltspray Rig must've gotten to me. For more information you might want to view my post in another thread. Other than worrying about ranks or anything, after I eventually gave up on making it to the top hundred due to my bad luck and growing exhaustion it turned out to be an overall fun SplatFest with more or less better matchmaking that still needs some tweaking. It's certainly better than before, but not quite there yet.

Mhh when I choose Hoverboard I'm going to name myself SquidMcFly
Haha, I think I've had you on my team for 1 or 2 matches. You performed really well, too bad my eyes let off and I believe I could've done better on those rounds. Nice to know I had a squidboards member in the same room, lol. :D

Last edited:

Coleo&Idea

Inkling Cadet
Ohhh, is Northpole Vs Southpole back? :scared: I'm impressed by this equality.

Haha, I think I've had you on my team for 1 or 2 matches. You performed really well, too bad my eyes let off and I believe I could've done better on those rounds. Nice to know I had a squidboards member in the same room, lol. :D
*gasp* Oh my, thank you :oops:

A funny gear reroll I got. Aimed for the Ink Saver Main.

The shoes don't suit but looks funny with all those triples :scared:

LoremIp5um

Full Squid
NNID
LoremIp5um
I'm surprised Hoverboards won, considering I had a lot of bad games. There was one guy that was SQUID PARTYING! It made me swear at the television a bit too loudly...

Team Sanic Riders rightfully won!

Last edited:

Squix

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
DetSweg
Aw, ggs. Had a lot of fun with the neo-sploosh atleast

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom