• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

EU's Next Splatfest Announced!

Which do you prefer?

• Singing

Votes: 20 62.5%
  • Dancing

Votes: 12 37.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sol64

The RNG God of /r/Splatoon

Do you prefer singing or dancing?

Yeah... not very exciting like usual, sigh.

Still a tough choice though but I'm sure singing is going to be more popular, especially with the X-Factor running this/and or next week in the UK.

NNID
EuniceSeesAll
better than eating or sleeping. that's like "Do you prefer breathing or drinking water?"

Sgo-J

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Yulwei
This is great I rank this as the best one yet.

Rock vs Pop
One sided. Also most people don't want to admit they like pop more than other genres much less rock

Eating vs Sleeping

Too things bad for you in excess but essential to life otherwise

North vs South

WTH?!!?

Sgo-J

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Yulwei
Wait, that Inkling has pants?! HOW?!
I guess older inklings wear pants and other lower body clothing.. Callie wears a romper and Cuttlefish wears denim shorts for example. Marie wears a dress but like our inklings there's spats underneath

XenoPixel

Senior Squid
NNID
XenoPixel
Singing or dancing eh? It's an interesting choice. At least it's not North Pole or South Pole. *shivers*

Topazrekerboy

Inkling Cadet
NNID
janspinoy
Aw man! I actually prefer to participate in this Splatfest rather then Autobots VS Decepticons. I see nothing wrong with NA's but I'd rather do Singing VS Dancing and I would choose singing, just cuz I have a good voice (not to brag) but sadly I can't participate in it :( oh well, I'm good with whatever!

Ryuji

Inkling Commander
NNID
Ryuji777x
Oh my, Europe has the worst Splatfest themes. I actually feel sorry for everyone there.

Yuubi

Full Squid
I love the designs for EU's splat fest they always have the best designs, but terrible themes. Inkling girl looks like she just came out of prison... Either way that shirt would be a shirt I would love to buy in-game or keep after splatfest.

Dream21

Full Squid
I'd actually prefer this over NA's Splatfest.
But then again I'm just judging what team I want by color. I'd actually fight for team singing seriously.

Joseph Staleknight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
JStaleknight
Switch Friend Code
SW-1169-3473-1031
That is a weird topic for a Splatfest, all right. I bet some people back in the human era were that divisive on such a simple topic.

Also, I noticed that the colors being used are similar to Marshmallows vs. Hot Dogs. Kinda wish we had something more exotic, even if it's white "Milk Tea" ink.

MacTheWriter

Full Squid
NNID
CotePowerRangers
Wow, I really do feel bad for the players in Europe. Here I thought they were gonna get something as awesome as what we have here in North America, but I was clearly wrong.

Elecmaw

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Switch Friend Code
SW-3466-8927-7969
On a more serious note, i'm at the point of not really caring anymore. I know Transformers vs Decepticons are hard to top but this is just... wow. I'll just vote for Marie and hopefully get a ton of snails i guess

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom