Evan's Remaining 2nd Kit Predictions

evanstar

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-1851-5708-4110
Hi 👋 These are my kit predictions for the remaining weapons that have yet to get second kits yet!

I will explain their synergy (or lack thereof) in the thread.

(Please keep in mind that these are predictions and not all of them are necessarily what I hope for. Also this just for fun.)

1000010804.jpg

Last edited:

evanstar

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-1851-5708-4110
Custom Explosher - Sprinkler - Wavebreaker

Sprinkler helps movement of Explo, and Wavebreaker locates and chips opponents, which are both amazing for Explo.

Custom E-liter 4k - Burst Bomb - Ink Storm

Burst helps with close up fights when someone closes the distance, and Storm is just a nice supportive special for almost any backline.

Heavy Edit Splatling Nouveau - Squid Beakon - Crab Tank

Beakon is good on most splatlings, because they don't want to be using a sub too often because they would have to drop their charge. Crab Tank would help Heavy Edit with it's tougher longer ranged matchups.

Bamboozler 14 Mk II - Burst Bomb - Super Chumps

Burst has always synergized with Bamboo historically, for damage combos and paint notably. The same would apply for chumps, while also providing some cover.

.52 Gal Deco - Curling Bomb - Reefslider

While I don't have much to say on the synergy of Curling, it does allow you to sneak in for easy 2-shots. As for Reefslider... It would combo with the 70 damage radius I guess...?

Foil Flingza Roller - Suction Bomb - Splattercolor Screen

Suction is and always will be a solid sub for almost anything. Now I know screen on a roller night sound weird, but hear me out. Flingza can farm specials easily, and it can go in with it's own screen close enough to see through it. It can use that in clever ways to sneak up on people for a quick one-shot.

gonna continue this tomorrow because im sleepy 🛌

dabearsss

Inkster Jr.
I want that Splat Bomb/Kraken custom range so badlyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

ry42

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-3023-2080-2268
Custom Explosher - Sprinkler - Wavebreaker
i really, REALLY hope cExplo gets Crab Tank, both as a reference to the S2 kit, and because a backline with crab would be wonderful for freeing up my team's comps

evanstar

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-1851-5708-4110
New Squiffer - Autobomb - Inkjet

Squiffer currently doesn't have any way to kill, pressure, or displace outside of direct line of sight, Autobomb does all of those things while being able to locate. Inkjet helps this weapons retake potential, and range.

Lerno1

Inkling
Heavy Edit Splatling Nouveau - Squid Beakon - Crab Tank

Beakon is good on most splatlings, because they don't want to be using a sub too often because they would have to drop their charge. Crab Tank would help Heavy Edit with it's tougher longer ranged matchups.
This is honestly super good for Heavy Edit. Its current kit is OK but it really struggles with charge time and long range matchups given some of the open sightlines in this game. Giving it a way to control space more effectively with Crab would really make the main weapon shine as an independent support/slayer rather than being very team dependent in its support.

plantknowsyourlocation

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-7194-5500-0728
Foil Flingza Roller - Suction Bomb - Splattercolor Screen

Suction is and always will be a solid sub for almost anything. Now I know screen on a roller night sound weird, but hear me out. Flingza can farm specials easily, and it can go in with it's own screen close enough to see through it. It can use that in clever ways to sneak up on people for a quick one-shot.
farming sensory overload bombs

eggs

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-0538-5429-4884
Custom E-liter 4k - Burst Bomb - Ink Storm

Burst helps with close up fights when someone closes the distance, and Storm is just a nice supportive special for almost any backline.
I feel like storm on eliter is pretty unlikely, since they gave a lot of storm weapons wave in this game (vliter, range, cjr, cds) it feels like its treated as a substitute to storm in a way, so I don't think its likely for a weapon that has wave to get storm on another kit (ig vice versa would apply too, so the wave explo would also be kind of unlikely)
Still cool kits tho

evanstar

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-1851-5708-4110
Custom Range Blaster - Splat Bomb - Kraken Royale

You already know.

Nautilus 79 - Suction Bomb - Trizooka

Naut with a bomb has proven to be very solid before. Trizooka works well with this weapon because it helps fight its harder long ranged matchups. You have to drop charge to use it though, which in some cases could be worse, so you'll have to be very aware of when, and when not to pop special.

Custom Hydra Splatling - Ink Mine - Triple Splashdown

Ink mine synergizes with Hydra because it's almost never wanting to throw out sub weapons, but when you get the chance, you can set up mines on flanks in order to locate and obliterate them with insane DPS. As for Splashdown... I can't really think of how it would synergize effectively at all, LMAO

evanstar

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-1851-5708-4110
Glooga Dualies Deco - Fizzy Bomb - Big Bubbler

Gloogas main weapon has damage combos with Fizzy, Fizzy helps it's movement by painting a line, and Fizzy helps make up for Gloogas relatively poor paint output. Big Bubbler would let this thing set up in very annoying positions, while if you get close you're getting Fizzy bombed or 2-shotted. Be careful though, because if you roll outside of your Bubble you can picked off in some nasty endlag.

Dread Wringer D - Torpedo - Tacticooler

Torpedo and Dread are a match made in heaven. You can use the location to slosh over walls at opponents, you can roll torpedo for a damage combo, and you can even throw torpedo for quick burst paint under your feet in order to move quickly if you're painted under with enemy ink. This weapon is also the perfect candidate for cooler, you can get a lot of specials because this weapon paints A LOT, and the weapon can be an amazing support with its chip damage and aforementioned insane paint output.

reelrollsweat

Semi-Pro Squid

Ink mine synergizes with Hydra because it's almost never wanting to throw out sub weapons, but when you get the chance, you can set up mines on flanks in order to locate and obliterate them with insane DPS. As for Splashdown... I can't really think of how it would synergize effectively at all, LMAO
at least splashdown can get postmortem kills now x_x

plantknowsyourlocation

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-7194-5500-0728

i hope this happens it'd be so funny

kyubone

Senior Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-4233-4941-7227
Dread Wringer D - Torpedo - Tacticooler

Torpedo and Dread are a match made in heaven. You can use the location to slosh over walls at opponents, you can roll torpedo for a damage combo, and you can even throw torpedo for quick burst paint under your feet in order to move quickly if you're painted under. This weapon is also the perfect candidate for cooler, you can get a lot of specials because this weapon paints A LOT, and the weapon can be an amazing support with its chip damage and aforementioned insane paint output.
wait he fr cooked with this one

Oney

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Oney
Switch Friend Code
SW-8066-2302-3824
Hi 👋 These are my kit predictions for the remaining weapons that have yet to get second kits yet!

I will explain their synergy (or lack thereof) in the thread.

(Please keep in mind that these are predictions and not all of them are necessarily what I hope for. Also this just for fun.)

View attachment 8940
I do agree on most of these, but I feel like there are better speicals for some of the weapons

1. Nautilus 79
While Trizooka would be the Peoples pick and while it would not be bad at all. I think it would be pretty boring for me as a Nautilus Main. I personally believe it should ether get Chumps or Crab Tank (Or Booyah Bomb if they are listening :P) it would also just feel like its just Splattershot but a Splatling

2. Custom Liter
Honestly, It should have just gotten Both of the Best parts of the 3K from Splatoon 1 (Burst/Kraken Royale)

3. Custom Range Blaster
Ill Probably Catch some Flak for this, but this might be one of the Popular Splatoon 1 Reference Kits i Do not want to see, It can get one or the other and id be fine with it but not both please...

4. .52 Deco
Honestly, id rather it get something like Point Sensor and Booyah Bomb. But i would not be too Upset if it got Curling/Slider or even Sensor/Slider (It actually can combo Pretty Well)

5. New Squiffer
It Needs Zipcaster, it can charge in the air, it is a MISSED opportunity (Like Zipcaster on Splash Levels Missed) if its not getting Zipcaster and we dont get 3rd kits

takoyakispl

Full Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-8500-0519-8026
I do agree on most of these, but I feel like there are better speicals for some of the weapons

1. Nautilus 79
While Trizooka would be the Peoples pick and while it would not be bad at all. I think it would be pretty boring for me as a Nautilus Main. I personally believe it should ether get Chumps or Crab Tank (Or Booyah Bomb if they are listening :p) it would also just feel like its just Splattershot but a Splatling

2. Custom Liter
Honestly, It should have just gotten Both of the Best parts of the 3K from Splatoon 1 (Burst/Kraken Royale)

3. Custom Range Blaster
Ill Probably Catch some Flak for this, but this might be one of the Popular Splatoon 1 Reference Kits i Do not want to see, It can get one or the other and id be fine with it but not both please...

4. .52 Deco
Honestly, id rather it get something like Point Sensor and Booyah Bomb. But i would not be too Upset if it got Curling/Slider or even Sensor/Slider (It actually can combo Pretty Well)

5. New Squiffer
It Needs Zipcaster, it can charge in the air, it is a MISSED opportunity (Like Zipcaster on Splash Levels Missed) if its not getting Zipcaster and we dont get 3rd kits
it can get like 2-3 shots on zipcaster lol people have modded it in. even with 2s ism 2s spu it gets like 4 shots

EnigmaZV

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-3546-2843-0897

I'm personally hoping for rain, but ink mines are definitely a must!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom