Events!

Splats

Senior Squid
NNID
coolSean
This thread is for the purpose of making events! Our first event will be a private battle! It's important for us to know how we all play and this is the event to find out! With all events I'll make a post on the Splat Squad wall Where everyone participating must put a time when they are available so I can find the best time for it. The post is up!

Icky

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Lillyfield18
Sunday 9/27 - starting at 4pm and finishing at or before 6pm EDT (Florida)

Whaddup squids? It's time we had some fun the whole squad can enjoy, so join us this weekend for Sniper Sunday, where everyone must pick a charger and take part in private battles for the fun of it. There'll be highs and lows, flanks and flows - laughter and misses, seabags and hisses.

Doesn't matter if you've never used one or you aren't too good, this is meant to be fun for the whole squad. To help with this, see the rules/guidelines below:

Rule 1: You must use a charger, from Bamboozler to E-liter Scope and anything in-between.

Rule 2: You must NOT use your best/most skilled "range" of charger but instead your least-skilled range of charger e.g. if your best charger is E-liter, you must use a charger from the Splat Charger range, Squiffer Range or a Bamboozler. This rule is to make the games fun and enjoyable for everyone (don't be the one to break this rule and take things seriously, we're not playing for sheep stations).

Rules 3. Only seabag someone when absolutely necessary ;-)

The event will be approx 1-2 hours

Last edited:

Splats

Senior Squid
NNID
coolSean
Icky: 93287 said:
Whaddup squids? It's time we had some fun the whole squad can enjoy, so join us this weekend for Sniper Saturday/Sunday, where everyone must pick a charger and take part in private battles for the fun of it. There'll be highs and lows, flanks and flows - laughter and misses, seabags and hisses.

Doesn't matter if you've never used one or you aren't too good, this is meant to be fun for the whole squad. To help with this, see the rules/guidelines below:

Rule 1: You must use a charger, from Bamboozler to E-liter Scope and anything in-between.

Rule 2: You must NOT use your best/most skilled "range" of charger but instead your least-skilled range of charger e.g. if your best charger is E-liter, you must use a charger from the Splat Charger range, Squiffer Range or a Bamboozler. This rule is to make the games fun and enjoyable for everyone (don't be the one to break this rule and take things seriously, we're not playing for sheep stations).

The event will be approx 1-2 hours and date/time is TBD. See the possible times below and respond with your vote on best time/date:

Saturday 9/26 starting & finishing between 4pm and 8pm EDT (Florida)

Sunday 9/27 @ starting & finishing between 4pm and 6pm EDT (Florida)
Saturday is our squad war at 5 pm EST.

Splats

Senior Squid
NNID
coolSean
Woah, that's the first I've heard of it. Where did you post about it?

Sorry, but I'm havin real issues with my account at the moment. I might make a brand new one later and see if that fixes it.
ON THE SPLAT SAUAD WALL! *cri*

Rowanuki

Inkling
NNID
Rowan12
Sunday 9/27 - starting at 4pm and finishing at or before 6pm EDT (Florida)

Whaddup squids? It's time we had some fun the whole squad can enjoy, so join us this weekend for Sniper Sunday, where everyone must pick a charger and take part in private battles for the fun of it. There'll be highs and lows, flanks and flows - laughter and misses, seabags and hisses.

The event will be approx 1-2 hours
It's time to 360 No-Scope, Skrub style! I'm in!

Icky

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Lillyfield18
It's time to 360 No-Scope, Skrub style! I'm in!
Oh wow, you watch WhiteHawke on Youtube as well. He's so good, I won't be able to use my E-liter scope though cause I'm too good with it (average 7+ kills and 1-3 deaths). I'll have to use one of the Splat or Kelp Charger variants

Rowanuki

Inkling
NNID
Rowan12
Oh wow, you watch WhiteHawke on Youtube as well. He's so good, I won't be able to use my E-liter scope though cause I'm too good with it (average 7+ kills and 1-3 deaths). I'll have to use one of the Splat or Kelp Charger variants
Funny how you mentioned that, I was just watching a video of his gameplay during the Transformers splatfest. He's really good with that E-liter, and funny too. He even got me interested in using chargers a while ago, but I guess that interest fade away since I guess chargers aren't for me -3-
Anyway yeah, I know the guy. Pretty good player with funny commentary.

Icky

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Lillyfield18
Funny how you mentioned that, I was just watching a video of his gameplay during the Transformers splatfest. He's really good with that E-liter, and funny too. He even got me interested in using chargers a while ago, but I guess that interest fade away since I guess chargers aren't for me -3-
Anyway yeah, I know the guy. Pretty good player with funny commentary.
Make sure you watch all of his recent Splatoon videos, his video "This is one more reason Splatoon has no voice chat" has some of the best jokes in it, just trust me ;-)

Also watch his "The road to S rank" videos, they are a proper demonstration of why Splatoon "REALLY" has no voice chat (Spoiler alert: he rages....bad)

Icky

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Lillyfield18
Okay m8s and squids,

The winner of our first Kewl Kids n Squids event is PACMAN!!! (#Surprised? #NotReally). The rules of the event will be as follows:

Weapons:
1 x Inkbrush Nouveau
2-4 x Carbon rollers

How to play:
4 x Carbon Rollers are on one team vs 1 Inkbrush Nouveau.
Only map used will be Port Mackerel to begin with - possibly Moray Towers or Camp Triggerfish if things get stale.
Carbon rollers are the Ghosts and the Inkbrush Nouveau is Pacman
Pacman has 3 lives
Ghosts will try to splat Pacman (rolling and flick attacks only, no subs or specials)
If Pacman survives 3 mins without dying 3 times, he wins.
If Pacman dies 3 times within the 3 minutes, he loses.

Rules:
Pacman cannot camp in spawn (or other impossible-to-reach areas) and Carbon Rollers can not use sub or special weapons
Pacman can only splat the Ghosts when he has Bubble activated. If Pacman begins attacking (without Bubbler activated) and splats a Ghost, Pacman loses one life.
If Pacman activates Bubbler, begins attacking a Ghost and his Bubbler runs out just before he splats that enemy, he will not be penalised (be reasonable guys and don't abuse this rule).
Pacman is not allowed to place any Ink-Mines.

Due to the popularity, I have decided the event will be held twice this weekend at the following times:

1. Friday 6th of November at 5:00pm EST (Florida), 10:00pm GMT (UK), 2:00pm PST (Pacific Time, Los Angeles) and Saturday 7th of November at 9:00am AEDT (Sydney);

2. Sunday 8th of November at 3:00pm EST (Florida), 8:00pm GMT (UK), 12 noon PST (Pacific Time, Los Angeles) and Monday 9th of November at 7:00am AEDT (Sydney).

Be sure to check in to Discord at the #activebattling tab about 5 or 10 minutes beforehand so we can get organised. Hope to see you all there, we mods are watching....always watching o_O

That's all for now m8s, Splat Hard and Stay Fresh :D!

Ale the Squidling

Inkster Jr.
NNID
SuperAle
Okay m8s and squids,

The winner of our first Kewl Kids n Squids event is PACMAN!!! (#Surprised? #NotReally). The rules of the event will be as follows:

Weapons:
1 x Inkbrush Nouveau
2-4 x Carbon rollers

How to play:
4 x Carbon Rollers are on one team vs 1 Inkbrush Nouveau.
Only map used will be Port Mackerel to begin with - possibly Moray Towers or Camp Triggerfish if things get stale.
Carbon rollers are the Ghosts and the Inkbrush Nouveau is Pacman
Pacman has 3 lives
Ghosts will try to splat Pacman (rolling and flick attacks only, no subs or specials)
If Pacman survives 3 mins without dying 3 times, he wins.
If Pacman dies 3 times within the 3 minutes, he loses.

Rules:
Pacman cannot camp in spawn (or other impossible-to-reach areas) and Carbon Rollers can not use sub or special weapons
Pacman can only splat the Ghosts when he has Bubble activated. If Pacman begins attacking (without Bubbler activated) and splats a Ghost, Pacman loses one life.
If Pacman activates Bubbler, begins attacking a Ghost and his Bubbler runs out just before he splats that enemy, he will not be penalised (be reasonable guys and don't abuse this rule).
Pacman is not allowed to place any Ink-Mines.

Due to the popularity, I have decided the event will be held twice this weekend at the following times:

1. Friday 6th of November at 5:00pm EST (Florida), 10:00pm GMT (UK), 2:00pm PST (Pacific Time, Los Angeles) and Saturday 7th of November at 9:00am AEDT (Sydney);

2. Sunday 8th of November at 3:00pm EST (Florida), 8:00pm GMT (UK), 12 noon PST (Pacific Time, Los Angeles) and Monday 9th of November at 7:00am AEDT (Sydney).

Be sure to check in to Discord at the #activebattling tab about 5 or 10 minutes beforehand so we can get organised. Hope to see you all there, we mods are watching....always watching o_O

That's all for now m8s, Splat Hard and Stay Fresh :D!
Question:Can the ghosts hide in ink? Can the inkbrush use swipes to get to shortcut?

Last edited:

Icky

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Lillyfield18
Question:Can the ghosts hide in ink? Can the inkbrush use swipes to get to shortcut?
1. The aim is to replicate Pacman, so the Ghosts and PACMAN should only be going squid to recover their ink and then getting back up out of their ink. They must keep moving at all times;
2. Inkbrush can use main weapon however they like, and so can the Carbon Roller. Shortcuts etc. are permitted.

Deez1

Inkling
Yay. I can finally take part in a splat event yay. Well, for Saturdays one that is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom